Drabble 1

Y/n's POV

"Hey! Y/n! Time to get up, we've got stuff to do!" I groan and throw the blanket over my head, Katsuki just chuckles and tears the thing from me.

"Why so early!!!" I groan slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Because we're going on a morning run then on a date, you were just complaining that I didn't take you out enough last night." He says smirking at me.

I glare at him.

"If I'd had know 'taking me out' meant getting up at the ass crack of dawn I'd have kept my mouth shut." He walks over to me and I look up at him.

His crimson eyes soften and a loving smile creeps up his face.

"You're adorable when your grumpy shorty." I go to glare at him but get interrupted by a huge yawn.

He leans down and places a soft forehead kiss on my then throws me over his shoulder and takes me into the bathroom so I can bathe.

"You're crazy you know that right?" I say my voice husky from sleep.

"Yeah, but you love me anyway." And I smile at that because it's true.

No matter what happens he's always there for me and I love him for that.

When he puts me down I grab him face and pull him down to kiss him with all the love I had.

Finally he pulls back and looks at me a little dazed.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being you, crazy and all." I giggle and he smiles.

We then take a long shower... To make sure we were clean of course and then get ready for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Me: *waves* Hiya guys! Felt like writing a short fluff moment for you guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in the second book, I've been really busy with figuring out school, crashing my car, cleaning the house, and work. I promise I still have the plan to write a second book, I just gotta get to it first.

Uraraka: *running up to me* Hi author-chan been a minute hasn't it?

Me: *smiles and nods*

Uraraka: How have you been? Can't wait to appear in the second book you write.

Me: I've been doing fine Ura, doing a lot of online shopping.

Uraraka: *nods* Yeah I know! Aren't you planing on buying Bakugo's hoodie!?

Me: *blushes furiously*

Uraraka: Yeah! And you got a necklace and new punk earrings!! You have been buying a lot more this month...I wonder why...

Me: *dying of pure embarrassment*

Uraraka: *snaps her fingers* Right! You're buying this stuff as early birthday gifts to yourself! You even set it up to be wrapped when delivered!! Your birthday is August 21 right!

Me: yeahhh