Sometimes silence is the only answer we need.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face.

  Katsuki was softly snoring about me.

I look at his clock and reading the time my eyes widen.

   'We slept through the afternoon and all night!?'

    I get up and realize I'm still in my uniform.

     Being too lazy to use my quirk to change I go over to Katsuki's closet and snag a shirt and from his dresser some shorts.

     I head over to his bathroom and softly close the door so I don't wake him.

     I materialize some hygine stuff for me and get into the shower.

     After my shower I brush my long h/c har, brush my teeth and dress in his clothes.

     I hear shuffling in the bedroom.

   "Y/n?" Katsuki's sleepy voice called out.

    "In here babe." I say and open the door.

      He stops and stares at me.

    I blush and look away from him.

  "S-sorry, I didn't have enough energy to create clothes for myself after shuffling and struggling with this cast to get out of bed so I snatched some of your clothes." I say looking at the floor.

     "Shorty you are the very definition of fucking adorableness right now and I don't know how to handle it." I look up with a blush and see him smiling at me.

     "Thank you." I say and walk over to him.

     He envelopes me in a hug and I breathe in his familiar scent.

     "You hungry?" He asks and I nod.

   After he gets dressed we head downstairs to cook some food.

   "What do you want to eat?" He asks and I pull out the two bowls of curry from the oven.

    "What about this?" I ask and he shakes his head.

     "You couldn't handle the heat of that sweetheart." He says smirking.

     I give him a challenging look.

    "I bet you anything I can." I say and he grins.

     "Alright, if you can we'll go do whatever you want today, if you can't we go do whatever I want." He says giving me an evil grin.

    I smile and nod.

   We shake on it.

   We sit down to eat and Katsuki watches my face closely.

    After eating the whole bowl without crying tears of pain he gives me a surprised smile.

      "Nice job shortcake." He says and I smile.

      "So, what do you want to do? It better not be anything stupid." He growls the last part and I shake my head.

  "I want to go to the amusement park." I say and his eyes light up with excitement.

    "Hell yeah! Those rollercoasters were made for me!" I smile as he races up to his room to get ready.

      "Here! It's a bit chilly out so where this." He shouts throwing me one of his jackets.

     I smile and go to another bathroom to change.

  'This thing is pissing me off.' I say staring at the cast on my leg.