I'm keeping it...

(I am very sorry in advance but I thought long and hard about this. This book has maybe 10- chapters left, don't worry I'll be making a sequel, last night I realized I was running out of ideas for chapters based off the years in U.A. high school, so I though why not end this book and right a second one about the future with all of the students as heros? So that's what I'm doing.)

   Y/n's POV

I was heading back home today.

    I was both excited and dreading the moment because recently I haven't had any energy for my quirk to work much so I was going to appear as myself and I knew I'd be tackled by friends.

   "I gave you my phone number right? Make sure to keep in touch, I'd love to have a girl's day with you, I think of you as my own daughter! Oh god, I'm going to cry, I'm going to miss you so much!" Lily cries hugging the crap out of me.

    She finally let's me go and I get on the train home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki's POV

   Y/n couldn't see me like this, this would kill me.

    I had been an intern for the best jeanist, not my brightest idea.

   My hair was currently flattened and no matter what the hell I did it wouldn't go back to normal.

   Her train arrives and I watch as she steps off, my so called friends were currently teasing me.

    I was ignoring them and watching y/n.

     Her face look thinner and more worn and her eyes looked even more tired than when she left.

    She was paler as well, something wasn't right and I was going to figure out exactly what.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

    I hear shouting and turn to see Mina flying at me, using my small amount of energy I made her freeze with a telekinesis.

    She started to whine and I smiled at her tiredly.

    "Sorry Mina, I haven't been feeling very well recently and I definitely wouldn't want you to catch something on my first hug to you in a while, also I don't have a lot of energy and I'm afraid I might fall over if you hugged me." I say and she nods, I let her go and she walks over carefully.

    "You look like hell." She states simply after a while, her eyes full of concern.

     Smiling a small smile I nod.

  Aizawa and Mic arrive and Mic tries to hug me the same way as Mina did, Aizawa grabs him with his scarf.

    "Thanks Dad." I let out a little breathless.

     He nods and Mic finally sees my condition.

     "I sweat to God if this is Stains doing I'm killing him!" Mic shouts and I wince.

    Walking to him I carefully put my arms around him and he gently returns the hug.

     "No, I've just been really sick lately and weak." I say and he nods.

    They say what they need to to the class and then walk me to the car.

     I hear a shout and turn to see Bakugo walking towards me, my dad's go to step in front of me but I wave them away, I'd avoided him enough.

   "Hi Bakugo." I say and he just looks at me, taking in the way I looked.

    "Are you okay?" He asks and I let out a breathless chuckle.

    "No, but I'll be fine, I'm heading to a doctor now." He nods and carefully he reaches for me.

   I don't have the energy to fight him so allow him to softly hug him, breathing in the scent of caramel that I missed so much.