Gather round kid's its Story Time!

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Y/N POV

"Years ago, precisely 17 years ago there was a young baby girl born to a loving and intelligent quirkless woman named L/N Hikari and to a very cold, calculated and also quirkless man named L/N Boido."

"As you can tell I have a quirk so something is off on the story right?" I chuckle darkly.

"For two of the happiest years of the childs life she was raised by her loving mother. The father wanted nothing to with her yet. And I stress yet."

"One day, close to the day of the child's birth, her father offered her the choice to go and be with him for a day, the child blindly trusted him and said yes. The night before the day she was supposed to go with her father, her mother held her for a long time softly crying and stroking the girl's hair, confused the girl went to bed after." I smile coldly.

"The next morning, Hikari gave her daughter a hug before she left with Boido and gave her a locket with Hikari's picture. Happy with the new gift the girl smiled at her mom and took her father's outstretched hand trustingly."

"..."

"The girl never saw Hikari or that house again..."

"The child, being innocent to the cruelty and darkness of the world, had no clue the corrupted plan her father had for her."

"Boido and the girl went to a building, it was old and abandoned, confused but still trusting the man who she knew would never hurt her followed her father into the building."

"They both walked up a set of old stairs to a room where a group of villains were having a meeting of sorts, but again the girl being innocent in how the world worked didn't know what a villain or even hero was at the time... She learned quickly."

"The girl, father, and the only person wearing a full face mask went into a back room. The dad set the girl up in a chair."

" 'This is the child then? She is still innocent and pure I see.' the masked man claimed and Boido nodded. 'So, we have a deal?' Boido asked and the man nodded."

"The masked man took off his gloves and touched the girls father, the girl watched in delight as beautiful colors appeared around her father, finally Boido's light dimmed and he looked to the child." I dig my nails into my palms.

" 'Daddy has to go somewhere darling, but he'll be back okay? You're going to stay with my good friend here.' The girl nodded, happy she got to stay with the man who made so many colors, the father left... The child for nearly 8 years after never saw any colors except grey, black, red, and white. Her father and mother became that of a forgotten memory just as feelings of love, joy, and innocence did."

"For 8 whole years of hell an abomination was created. The once bright, bubbly, happy, and innocent little girl grew to be a cold, empty, dull, and sad creation. For 8 years the child was tormented, tested, cut up and re-designed in dreams to create a whole new quirk and those dreams were granted."

"The masked man the child was left with was a villain by the name of All For One someone who to this day still haunts the girls worst nightmares. For all of the 8 years he had the child, he used his quirk and the help of many other villains, to create a quirk that could save or destroy the world."

"Finally, the task was completed by the week of the child's eighth birthday. That night they all celebrated such a success, getting drunk and being stupid as they were prone to do, what they didn't take into account was the child who now had the quirk and how she felt about those around her and what they did to her."

"On that night the child escaped, already quite aware of how to use her new gift from years of being trained in how she would use it once it was gained, for around a year she was on the run. Finally, she came to this city changed her whole look except for her face and body and was in an orphanage for a year Durning which she met a man with tired eyes, a yellow sleeping bag, and a kind heart something she was not at all used to."

"Now the girl is sitting in the middle of a P.E. training center telling her boring backstory to a group of people who are all looking at her with mixed faces of shock, disbelief, pity, and fear. But the girl still hasn't answered the man's question about her quirk."

"My quirk is one of a kind and not just because no one else has it or ever will have it but also by the way it was gotten, most quirks are given at birth, secretly locked away for a few years until it blossoms, being born to two quirkless people as my true parents were I was also cursed in that way. But through years of torture, experiments, and a single touch I was given my quirk." I look up and lock eyes with Midoriya.

"Midoriya, you've studied villain and hero alike and know most all, tell me, what is the quirk of the villain All for One?" I ask and Midoriya blinks and replies automatically.

"Who is All for One?" I chuckle.

"One of the darkest, cruelest, and most deadly villains in all of existence, though currently he is unheard of. His quirk is he can take away someone's quirk and make them his own... Sounds kinda like someone else's you know right?" I say looking down at the ground now.

"My quirk was created based off the idea of all for one's quirk becoming more advanced. He created a sort of copy of his quirk combined with three new ideas."

"One being I could combine quirks I had and create a whole new quirk, two I could take someone else's quirk just by analyzing them and not having to touch them..."

"And three, that I was never able to transfer any quirks to anything or anyone but myself. Of course there were huge side effects to having such a powerful quirk and you've seen a few of them." I sigh looking back at the group in front of me.

"I don't really have a name for my quirk, sure as hell don't want to call it anything related to that bastard." I say standing up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going young lady!" I hear Aizawa shout at me as he's finally snapped out of the stupor he was in from my story.

I stop and turn around to look at him.

"I'm going to get some air obviously, I'd rather not sit there and wait for you all to stop looking at me with such a fear in your eyes it pisses me off." I explain then turn and shoot off into the sky, using a wind and morph quirk to make wings of winds.

Damn, and I was really starting to like this place too. I sigh as I start to think of the next places I could move to.

I'm so caught up in my thoughts I don't see nor hear the ash blonde boy shooting towards me.