Nightmares are the worst

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Katsuki's POV

  I'm still debating if I want to visit Y/N when I see the whole class walk out of her room.

The girls are all chatting about how pretty y/n looks and wishing they had her courage or some shit.

I try to ignore what the guys are saying.

"Did you see her when she was using the knife trick? She was so hot!"

  "I'm going to ask her out." Shitty hair exclaims.

  "She wouldn't degrade herself to date such children, I'll date her." The hot and icy bastard states.

  "Heh, whoever dates her give us more details about what she looks like under her clothes." The perverted grape says.

     "Tch." I say walking by them and slamming my fist into the purple headed idiot's head.

     "What was that for?" He cried out and I just walk on into y/n's room to find Aizawa leaving.

   "What do you want Bakugo?" He asks sounding more tired than usual.

   "If it's okay then I'll stay with her overnight." I say hiding the blush creeping up my neck.

    "Sure, she's asleep right now but she may wake up later. I brought her a bag of clothes it's at the foot of her bed. " He says and gives my shoulder a squeeze.

    "Also, it seems I owe you thanks kid. Y/n told me you kept Shigaraki from killing her." He says and gives my shoulder another squeeze then leaves.

    I shake my head and walk over and sit next to y/n.

   I just met this girl a few days ago but fuck if she doesn't screw around with my head already.

   I lean my head and close my eyes to block out the truth of the fact that I just may be falling in love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Y/N's POV
Annnnnnd we are in dream Land

     I blink and see I'm back in the training center, the villains are all standing and all the student are trapped along with the teachers.

     Aizawa is grabbed and Thirteen gets burned.

     "Dad!" I scream trying to use my quirk to do anything, but nothing happens.

     The creepy hand dude starts walking towards my dad.

     "No, no, no, no! Get away from him you asshole." I scream and run at him, someone shoves me out of the way and I see the hand guy touch the boy named Bakugo.

    Slowly he turns to me while dying and whispers "Its all your fault we got hurt."

    I scream as the whole class starts to melt while screaming "You did this, you hurt us!" I scream and turn towards a hand reaching for my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~