Chapter 5: Carry Me.

// Arianna // 

I felt the car lurch forward as I finally buckled in my seatbelt. Paul was driving us back to the hotel for our break. I leaned back on my chair and yawned. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and glanced out the car window. It was awfully gloomy and chill outside. The sun was nowhere in sight, hidden behind hundreds of gray clouds. I was falling in love with this weather. I was always a fan of winter and coldness. I love wearing sweaters, boots, and sweatpants. London was so far perfect to me.

"What's the rest of our agenda, Arianna?" I heard Liam say behind me from the backseat. 

I tore my gaze away from the car window and looked behind me. I rested my chin the seats me and Niall were sitting at, as I faced him and the two other boys next to him. 

"You guys have a break until 7:30PM. After that, we're off to a scheduled interview with someone named Alan." I said lazily, feeling my eyes droop. 

The boys started raging on about this Alan guy. I got lost in the conversation and felt sleep take over me. My eyes shut heavily and I leaned my head back on my headrest. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Arianna, wake up. Psst. We're at the hotel already." 

A voice kept whispering into my ear. I flinched, but my eyes continued to stay shut. I heard him squirm around in the seat next to me. He continued whispering and I felt his warm breath on my face. It was somewhat comforting. His breath smelt like mint and chocolate. I stayed in my position, not wanting to move any muscle in my body. I heard him groan and felt his hands find my underarms. 

"Looks like I'm carrying you." I heard him mumble as he managed to place me over his shoulder. 

My lower stomach was balanced on his right shoulder as he tried to carefully get me out of the car. I heard Paul chuckle as it echoed in the area we were at. It was a humid and warm place. I heard car tires screech and car's honking softly as they were being parked. I was guessing we were in the hotel parking garage. I felt the boy under me grunt as he picked me up fully and quickly tried to get us out of the car door. He was unaware that once he stood up I wasn't fully out of the car, so my back hit the roof of the car from inside. 

"Ow..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Sorry!"

I still refused to open my eyes and was still half asleep. I was aware of my surroundings and still didn't feel like moving. The guy beneath me put his hand on top of my back, holding me in place. His other hand held the back of my leg, dangerously close to my butt. I took a deep breath and felt him finally walking to our hotel room. I inhaled deeply and took in his scent. He smelled really good, his cologne was incredibly sweet scented. Eventually the walking stopped and I heard an elevator ding. I was assuming we were gonna ride the elevator to the lobby now. He walked in as I heard the elevator doors screech open slowly. He pressed two buttons quickly as we walked inside. The doors screeched again and I felt the elevator moving downwards.

"Arianna, wakey wakey. I'm not that strong." I heard the voice say below me.

I shook my head lazily and rested it on his back. He groaned and just held onto me tighter. I smiled to myself, amazed that he was still willing to hold onto me for this long. The elevators dinged again and the doors made its loud squeaking noise again. The walking began again and I heard the noises of luggage rolling and hotel staff talking as we entered the new area. The walking was getting faster each second, until we abruptly stopped out of nowhere. 

"I hope no one thinks I drugged you and that I'm kidnapping you. That won't look good on magazines and TVs now would it?" I heard a slight sense of tease in his voice as he said it.