Chapter Eight

Allison's POV

My alarm woke me up at 6:30am. I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake up Shawn. Since today was the first I didn't feel like crap since I found out I was pregnant, I was getting ready earlier. Since my shower last night didn't really help me get clean, I jumped into the hot shower.

After I was done showering, still in my towel, I walked to my closet. Shawn was still lightly snoring.
I picked out a blue v-neck and white skinny jeans. Since it was November and it was cold in Canada, I wore Shawn's maroon Obey hoodie. My hair was a mess. I just threw it up in a bun. So much for getting up early to look nice. At 7am, Shawn's alarm went off. I was getting my backpack ready when he walked up behind me.

"Morning baby." Shawn said sleepily.

He kissed my neck and turned back towards the bathroom.

"I'll make breakfast, okay?" I said.

"Yep." And the door closed behind him.

I rolled my eyes. Yesterday he was all about making sure I didn't have to do anything. I guess that's only for when I don't feel good. I feel perfectly fine now, except a little guilty for still not telling Shawn that I'm pregnant.

******

*During Lunch*

"Hey Ali, how are you holding up?" Ian asks, sitting down across from me.

"Good."

Shawn was still at his last class, which must be running a little later than usual.

"I think I'm gonna tell him tonight." I whispered.

Ian's eyes widened. "It's okay, he'll be so happy Allison. I promise, I know he won't get angry, I don't know what you are scared of. He loves you so much, he would do anything for you."

I smiled. "Yeah, he really would."

*******
Allison's POV

"Shawn! I asked you to pick your socks up off the living room floor!" I yelled angrily up the stairs.

"Okay! Hold on!" Shawn yelled back.

What the hell was he doing up there anyways?

I don't think I'm gonna tell him tonight. School was so stressful, I had missed so much work. Work was not any better. I got yelled at a lot by a rude customer. And I had to clean up after someone who just had to get sick in the store. Ugh I'm so mad. And Shawn hasn't been very tidy, and the house is getting dirty. Shawn doesn't cook, so he expects me to cook every night. I'm so sick of this!

Shawn came down the stairs. I frustratedly put my hand on my hip.

"Shawn Mendes! I asked you to clean up your mess and you never did!" I yelled.

He angrily sighed. "I'm doing it right now, give me a break!"

"Shawn, you haven't been cleaning at all in a long time! And I always have to cook! It's annoying, I get tired of having to do this all of the time, without help from you!"

"I help when you're sick!"

"Yeah only when I'm sick."

"Well you've been spending too much time with Ian, for my liking!" Shawn yelled back at me.

I slammed my hand down on the counter.

"Ian is my FRIEND! Only that, nothing more, Shawn!"

"It doesn't seem like it!"

"You spend too much time with song writing and music!" I yelled, not regretting it. But I knew I would later.

"That's because I love writing music!"