Chapter 9

Sorry for not updating, we have gotten 500+ reads since the last part we posted so we are so so freaking excited! So enjoy!

Elizabeth & Maya xx

Ps. If you have any questions or comments (because im not 100% sure how to find where the comments are and what not) you can contact me, Elizabeth, on tumblr at: 

Harrystylespleasebemine.tumblr.com

~~~~~~

[Harry]

I press play and watch as the title comes up on the big flat screen TV.

Grease.

Louis' favorite movie. Walking over and sitting next to Louis on the couch, I slink my arm around his shoulders pulling him in close.

This day couldn't get any better. Its only 12:30 and I'm already in awe at how well things are going.

We are about 20 minutes into the movie and i cant take my mind off Lou. All i want to do is kiss him right now he's just so beauti-

Knock, knock.

"Urghhh! Can we not go one day without any irruptions!?" Lou yells as he starts to get up.

I gently push him back down onto the couch and say: "I got it, dont worry love."

Opening the door, my face drops as i realize who's standing before me.

Caroline. Flack.

"Hey babe!" She says as she walks right in.

"Uhm hey..." I say, no enthusiasm in my voice what so ever.

"Hey Harry im going to go change real quick okay i will be right back!" Louis yells from the other room.

Oh great, alone time with Caroline. I couldn't be more happy. I laugh to myself as i think of how sarcastic i am.

"So Harry i was thinking..." She trailed off, lowering her voice and stepping a bit closer to me.

"I was thinking we could uhm, you know, get back together. I'm really missing you..." She says low, bringing her hands up to seductively grab my arms, but its definitly not turning me on.

"No." I simply state, taking a step back, not wanting to make any more out of this than it already is.

"What? Why not?!" She says and pushes me backwards.

I stumble back and lean against the wall.

What the fuck! Who does she think she is?

"Harry! We will be together again!" She says and puts her hands on my chest to push me against the wall.

"No Caroline! We will not get back together!" I yell at her. Why cant she just leave!

In a quick motion she grabs a fist full of my shirt and snakes the other hand around my neck, pulling at my curls.

Our lips meet in a rough unwanted kiss.

I tried pushing her off me but she wouldn't move. As i still try to pry her off me i hear a gasp to the left of me.

"Harry! Caroline! What are you two doing!?" Louis bellows.

Caroline pulls away and turns to Louis.

"Getting back together you idiot!" She replies.

"What?!" Louis screams. Tears begin to run down his face and i feel a pain in my chest. Poor Lou! He stumbles back and runs upstairs, slamming the door shut behind him.