Chapter 7

We are trying to update more often cause our bestie alexa says shes getting the feels so we are here, taking our lunchtime to love you guys mk. So here ya go! Oh and a bit of Zayn in here too cause we don't want to leave his sexual self out now do we? ;)

Elizabeth & Maya xx

Ps. ~vote if you think louis tomlinson is the sass masta from doncasta!~

~~~~~~~~

[Harry]

"Wake up you two!" Paul yells as he swings the door open to my room.

Fuck, its so early!

I go to roll over and realize im with someone. Cracking my eyes open, i see its Louis. Of course its Lou Bear, i sleep with only him. A smile forms on my face as i remember last night.

Im reluctant to wake him up 'cause i could stay like this forever. I glance at the clock, 5:02. I scootch a bit closer and nestle my head back into his neck.

"Everyone up now! We gotta get going! C'mon we have a plane to catch!" Paul yells again.

If it was any other day i would stay put, but we do have a plane to catch.

Louis removes his arms from around me and stretches.

"Morn'n Haz!" He says while in the middle of a yawn.

"Morning Lou."

He gets up and walks into the bathroom.

I tuck my hands behind my head and watch as he walks to the bathroom.

He has one amazing butt! Dam-

"Harry!" Paul yells.

Wow. Gimme a break here.

"Finish packing your suitcase and come downstairs! We are waiting!"

I must've laid with Louis longer than i thought.

Louis runs out of the bathroom and straight out of my room. Oh well.

I jump up and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth while i finish up my packing. I throw on some gray sweats, a black t-shirt and my white chucks. I rinse my mouth and pack my tooth brush and head downstairs.

I find i was the last one ready and chuckle to myself.

"What were ya doin' mate? Wankin'!? Bahaha!" Niall says and all the boys laugh, but i just give Niall a death glare.

"Haha funny, now lets go." I say sarcastically.

~a couple hours later~

I stare at Louis as i rub my hands on the arms rests of the first class seat. Lou is trying to fit his carry-on in the overhead compartment, but is definitely struggling. Should I help him, or admire his gorgeous body?

Click.

"Got it! Finallyy!!!!!!!" Louis yells with a huge grin on his face.

He looks down at me (as the overhead compartment is right above me) and we lock eyes, for a moment we just stare into each others eyes. He has the most mesmerizing tropical ocean blue eyes i have ever seen. Not even seconds later he looks away, hearing his name called off in the distance. My eyes linger along his beautiful features for a few seconds more before he turns and sits in the seat next to me.

He lets out a long sigh, "ready to go back home for our 2 week vacation? Cause I'm definitely ready to sleep in late and just relax!"

"Yeah..." I mumble back, not as enthusiastically as Louis though.