Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Gabiii :D

Helloooooo!!! Exam are over woohoo I probably failed them all :D! This is Maya by the way. Elizabeth and I are way too lazy to meet in person right now so we are texting each other!

Warning: This chapter consists of Larry ups and downs. Don't hate! K I love you all bye!

-Elizabeth and Maya xx

~~~~~~~

[Louis]

I stand there in shock staring at him. Harry just told me he's in love with me.

Suddenly I feel his grip release from mine and his expression fades away.

It's only then that I realize how silent I was at that moment.

He slowly backs away in disappointment. I'm in too much shock to react as he runs away making his way back to the house.

What am I doing? I finally break out of my trance and dash my way back to the house hoping to redeem myself.

I fling the door open only to find everyone standing in the living room with a familiar face, but no Harry.

"GABI!" I hear Harry scream as he runs down the hallway embracing her in a hug.

Oh great, Gabi's here. Not that I have anything against the girl, she's gorgeous. It's just that, Harry and her used to date which makes me seem a bit nervous considering where Harry and I stand right now.

She looks over to me and her eyes shoot wide open.

"LOUIS! Oh my god it's been so long!" She says pulling me in for a hug.

"It's great to see you Gabi, you look great." I try to say in a happy tone.

"Come along kids, lets all get reacquainted in the living room." Harry's mom says directing us to sit down.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I think I'm going to take a short nap." I say obviously trying to get out of this situation.

Suddenly Harry's mom walks up to me and touches my forehead.

"Oh nonsense Lou, you're perfectly fine! Go sit down." She says lightly pushing me towards the couch.

I watch as Harry sits down on the couch opposite of me and pats the empty spot next to him, motioning for Gabi to sit.

He puts his arm around her shoulders and I felt like my heart exploded in my chest.

"Mrs. Styles, I love what you've done with the place!" Gabi says in an enthusiastic voice.

"Oh honey, please call me Anne, and thank you so much. Gemma picked out most of the furniture."

Gabi then slowly leans her head back and rests it on Harry's shoulder. I felt like I was about to throw up.

"Louis, will you help me prepare dinner?" Anne says with a bit of discomfort.

It's quite odd of her asking me to help considering that I might burn the house down due to my poor culinary skills. I finally follow her knowing that I would do anything to get out if this situation.

"Hey Lou, how are you feeling love?" She says calmly.

"Huh? What? Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I say hesitantly.

"Just checking to see if you're still feeling under the weather" she says now with a curious tone.

"Oh yeah... Um... Maybe a little, do you mind if I rest for a few minutes?" I ask.

"Sure no problem sweetie. Ill wake you when dinner is ready." She says in a caring tone.

I smile and make my way towards Harry's room. I wish I had a room of my own right about now but I guess I'll have to deal with it.