Chapter 4

LARRY ALERT LARRY ALERT ASDFGHJKL - Elizabeth & Maya xx

~~~~~

[Louis]

My eyes begin to prickle and a single tear leaves my eye. I get up and rush out of the restaurant. This cant be happening.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I fumble to open the door to our flat. Tears were streaming down my face. I rush in to see Harry sitting on the couch. He turns to me, concern written all over his face.

"Lou are you okay? What happened?"

Harry runs over and grabs me by the shoulders.

"Louis tell me what happend."

Not trusting my voice I collapse into his arms.

"Louis please tell me what happened, I want to help!"

I look up to his green orbs that were filled with concern.

"El- El- broke up-up with me-e" I manage to stutter out.

[Harry]

Do my ears deceive me? Did he really just say him and Eleanor broke up? I pull him closer to me, letting him rest his head on my chest.

"Come on Lou, come sit down."

We stumble over to the couch and sit down. He softly digs his face into the crevice of my neck. I feel his warm breath on my neck sending chills down my neck. This is such a bad time to feel this way but I cant control my emotions.

"Lou, look at me, everything is going to be fine okay."

"No Harry, everything is not going to be okay-" he chokes out.

"Lou you will be fine, the boys and I are here for you. You will find someone else Lou, I promise. Someone who is better then her. Someone that will love you irrationally and will do anything thing for you."

We sit there in silence for a couple minutes. Lou had stopped crying. He looked up at me.

"Thanks Hazza."

"You're welcome Boo."

At this point Lou was sitting completely in my lap with his head still nestled into my neck. This was my chance, my chance to show him how I feel.

I reach up and run my fingers lightly against his chin. I lift his head so our faces our inches apart. His eyes meet mine. Not being able to contain myself, I slowly lean in and brush our lips together. I push or lips together, closing the last bit of space between us. His lips were warm and soft. It felt amazing until I realized he wasn't kissing me back.

I quickly pulled away and lightly pushed him off my lap. Avoiding his eyes I rushed up to my room and slam the door, tears running down my face. He didn't kiss me back. Oh my God I am so stupid! I am so naïve to think he would even kiss me back.

What have I done!? I could've just ruined our friendship. What is he going to think of me now? I lay on my bed pondering my thoughts and cry. What was going to happen to us?

[Louis]

What just happened? Did Harry just kiss me? I know I didn't kiss him back but now that I think about it I kind of liked it. I kind of wish I kissed him back. Maybe just maybe, I had feeling for him.

Okay lets be honest, I cant lie to myself. I like Harry. There was definitely something there when we kissed even though I didn't kiss back. What should I do. Ughh. I am just going to go to sleep and think about it later, so much has happened tonight that I cant even process it all. But what's weird is that I am more worried about Harry than I am about how Eleanor and I broke up...

~~~~

Okay sorry for not updating in a while but here is 2 updates in one night!! Yaay! Okay , it will be much appreciated if you guys vote and comment on our fanfic. We don't want to be the kind of people that are like "6 votes for the next chapter" but we would appreciate votes. Thanks so much and we hope to update again soon.