Ninth Chapter

"What the hell is this?" you asked.

You were faced with two opponents. Prince Zenma and Prince Chard. Queen Elsa decided to finish the tournament as fast as possible because of what happened with Prince Hans.

"Ugh. This is such a dilemma." Prince Chard said. "Me, the protector of princesses, will be facing a woman. How sly, Queen Elsa."

"What are you babbling about now, huh?" you said. "The fight has started a long time ago and all you do is talk nonsense."

"I could never fight such a beautiful woman like you. I'd rather take you on a ride with me on my beautiful white horse."

"Eww. I would never-"

Before you could finish speaking, a fist flew in your direction. The other prince has took this chance to attack while the two of you were distracted. You had no time to dodge but Prince Chard reacted faster. He pulled on Prince Zenma's clothes and threw him away before the latter landed the punch.

"You can never harm a lady in front of me. I would not let that happen. Not on my watch!" Prince Chard said.

He marched towards your attacker and grabbed his collar. He lifted him up.

"Mada mada dane." Prince Zenma said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you saying, shorty?"

"I said, you still have a long way to go. Your skills are not enough to beat me."

As he said this, he raised his legs and kicked Prince Chard on the face with so much force he fell down. Prince Zenma landed on his feet with his hands in his pockets.

"So arrogant." you whispered.

You cracked your knuckles and walked towards him. He only smiled at you and waited till you were face to face.

"I don't care if you're a girl or not. In my eyes, you all are enemies I need to defeat to improve myself." he said.

"Fine by me. I like it better that way than being treated like a damsel in distress."

You stood in a fighting stance while your enemy was very laxed. You gave him a punch which he easily dodged. You tried a few more times without success.

"Not there yet." he said then spun around to kick you.

You used your arms as a shield to cover you up but nothing came to you, again. You looked back and saw Prince Chard holding on to the others' leg.

"Ah. At least you're useful." you said.

You stepped back and ran towards Prince Zenma, then jumped to give him a high kick. You hit his head which immediately made him unconscious. You then faced Prince Chard.

"You're next." you said.

You were about to give him a round kick but he only raised both his hands and smiled.

"I surrender!" he shouted.

"What the hell!! At least give me a good fight!!"

"Sorry, no can do. I don't fight women." he said and flashed his white teeth at you then gave you a thumbs up.

"Disgusting."

-----

"The next fight 's yours Kristoff. You ready?" you asked.

The man walked back and forth, readying himself.

"Hooo. Yes I think I'm ready." he said.

"Who were your opponents?"