Welcome Home

"Anna. What's this?" Elsa asked.

The three of you stood in the courtyard. Elsa looked at you in disbelief.

"This is (Y/n). She's going to stay here at the castle." Anna said matter of factly.

"Who told you she can?"

"I did. I kind of asked for her help with prince whoever-he-is. Since he won't stop bothering me, I... kind of told him that (y/n) here is my lover." Anna explained. "And I guess it kinda worked?"

Elsa facepalmed while Anna just smiled.

"You can't." Elsa said.

"What do you mean I can't?" Anna replied.

"You can't make her stay here. We don't know who she is or what she wants from you. This may be her plan all along. To get close to you then take the castle for herself."

"Uhhh excuse me but I'm right here. Please don't talk about me like that in front of me." you chirped in.

"I'm not talking to you." Elsa frowned at you.

"She's not Hans. Elsa you have to move on. Not everyone that goes into my life is a villain."

"But you're too trusting Anna."

"And you're too paranoid."

Elsa frowned. "She's not staying. End of argument."

"Suit yourself but if you're not going to allow her to stay here, then I'm going with her instead!" Anna exclaimed.

"Anna? What are you saying!?"

Anna didn't listen. She dragged you away.

"Anna! Anna come back here!" Elsa shouted.

Anna kept on walking.

"Fine!" Elsa said.

This time Anna stopped.

"She can stay here. For one night."

Anna turned back and ran to her sister. She hugged Elsa.

"Thank you Elsa. I love you." she beamed.

"What am I going to do with you Anna."

"Let's go inside." She said and dragged you again.

You smiled awkwardly at Elsa. She just shook her head and followed you inside.

----

Anna dragged you again in the halls. She then stopped in front of a room.

"This will be your room." she said. "My room is just on the other side okay?"

"Okay?" you answered.

"Good. If you ever need me, don't hesitate to come to me." She smiled at you and kissed your cheeks. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She jumped up and down the way to her room and hummed happily.

"What weird sisters they are." you whispered.

-----

The next day you woke up from a rhythmic knocking on the door. You covered your ears with the pillow to ignore the sound.

"I know you're in there. Come on let's go and play." you heard Anna's voice.

You sighed and walked to the door to open it.

"Good morning!" Anna greeted you. "Breakfast's ready."

You all sat at the dining table. Elsa and Kristoff stared at you unable to say anything. They still can't believe what Anna brought home this time.

"Ahhh." Anna said while holding a spoonful of food in front of your mouth.

"I can eat by myself." You said.

"I insist. Now ahhh." she opened her mouth gesturing for you to do the same.

"I'm not a baby." You still didn't let her feed you.

Anna puffed her cheeks and frowned at you.

"Just... let her do it." Elsa spoke up. She waved her hand to urge you to do what Anna wants.

You hesitated but opened your mouth anyway. Anna happily fed you.

"Who is she?" Kristoff whispered to Elsa.

"Anna's friend."

"From where? Since when did you allow her?"

"Today. She seems so attached to her. She wouldn't let her walk away without her."

Kristoff watched the two of you again and frowned.

"I don't trust her."

"Me neither. But I can see Anna's happy so I won't object anymore. By the way," Elsa clinked her glass with a spoon. "I have something to say."

All of you looked at Elsa. Olaf clapped and beamed happily.

"I love announcements." he said.

"Ehem. Well then, if I've got everyone's attention, I'll start. We all know Anna's on her right age and suitors will come for her soon. And one suitor has been relentlessly pursuing her already."

"Hey wait a sec. What is this about?" Anna said.

"If you would please listen first, then I will tell you." Elsa said, shutting Anna up. "We also know that Anna doesn't like this suitor of hers, and so do I. So I decided on a tournament for all who want to court Anna. Whoever will stand to the top will be able to take her hand in marriage."

"Woah woah woah. That's a bit too far even for you Elsa." Kristoff butted in.

"Yeah. And why does it have to be me? You are older and single too. Why don't you offer yourself first?" Anna argued.

"I don't need a king." Elsa said.

"Well I don't need a prince either."

The sister's engaged in a staring contest where Elsa broke immediately by closing her eyes. Anna huffed and crossed her arms.

"I'm not going to accept this." Anna said.

"You don't have to. I have decided and as of now, the announcement is being sent everywhere."

"What!? This is so unfair!"

"No Anna. I am giving you two champions. Kristoff will participate."

"Me?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes. Don't you want to be with Anna?"

"Of course I do. And I will fight for her!"

"Good." Elsa looked at you. "I expect you will be participating too?"

"Uhh. No. No I'm out." you said.

"Yes she is! She will be there!" Anna exclaimed.

"What? I just said I won't." you said.

"We had a deal, remember? You don't have to win till the end. Just defeat everyone else with Kristoff and then let him win." Anna suggested.

"Well if that's the case, then fine. I'm in. But you will have to pay me more. My life's going to be in danger."

"Yeah yeah whatever." she brushed you off. "Why do we need a tournament anyway."

"Because the other kingdoms can't accept the fact that you will marry an ice harvester and not one of their royals. No offense Kristoff." she said and tapped Kristoff on the shoulder.

"None taken."

"If you have no more questions, then it's settled. You and Kristoff will be joining. Make sure you stick to the plan. And (Y/n), as additional payment, I'll let you stay here in the castle until the tournament's over."

------

I'm gonna be busy this week. But I'll try my best to update as much.. ehehe..

Business calls ya know.. Gotta earn those doubloons if I wanna live longer lol.....