What Just Happened?

Anna laughed awkwardly.

"And then...." the prince was talking nonstop. He joked around every now and then but Anna wasn't listening.

They were walking around town for a supposed "date" the prince suggested. Elsa was opposed to this but Anna insisted that it would be fine. She only used the prince' invitation to be able to go out of the castle anyway, plus she didn't mind the extra company.

"Oh look at that dress!" she exclaimed and pointed at a nearby shop.

She walked towards it and admired the clothing.

"That would definitely look good on you princess." The prince said.

He walked towards her and gestured his fingers like he was shooting guns.

"Oh really now." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Yes. I think anything would look good on you." he said.

He put his hands around her shoulders. Anna tensed. She moved away and removed his hands slowly.

"Don't you think you're a bit too forward?" she said. Her smile was forced.

"Oh I'm sorry princess. You're too beautiful I can't help myself." He said.

"Eww." somebody gagged.

They both looked. The prince looked irritated while Anna was surprised.

"Excuse me. I forgot something inside and you're blocking the way." you said.

"Who are you to speak to us like that?" The prince walked towards you angrily.

Anna responded quickly and went to you. She grabbed your arms and smiled at the prince.

"Uhm. I'm sorry about her. She's mad because I forgot we were supposed to go somewhere together." Anna explained.

"What- oww." you whispered.

She pinched your side to stop you from talking.

"What do you mean? Who is this?" the prince asked.

"She's my.. my... " She looked at you. "My girlfriend! I.. don't like guys okay? I like girls. So yeah.." Anna laughed.

"What are you saying?" you whispered.

"Just roll with it." she whispered back.

"This can't be true." The prince said, still unbelieving.

"Yes it is true." Anna said. "And we have to go now!"

She dragged you away.

"Hey! Wait! You're just using her to avoid me weren't you!? I still won't give up!" He shouted.

Anna led you in an alleyway where no people passed.

"What are you doing?? Get off me!" you told her.

"Thanks. You saved me again." she said and hugged you

"Do you really not listen to anybody? Oww.. Careful. My wound still hurt."

"Oh Sorry." she backed off but her smile didn't fade.

"Yeah yeah. Now I gotta go back to the shop. I forgot my gears."

"Hold on a sec! You can't go anywhere."

"Why not? I can do whatever I want."

"Didn't you hear the prince? He would not give up."

"So? None of my business." you said and started to walk away.

Anna pouted. You didn't stop walking so she followed you instead.