Encounter with the Queen

"Ugh. Damn Damn Damn."

Your wounds opened up again. You tried putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

"What did I ever do to deserve this."

You closed your eyes. You're starting to drift off again when you heard footsteps.

Three. Three of them. you thought.

They stopped in front of your cell.

"Is it her?" a very gentle yet regal voice said.

"Yes your majesty."

"Open it." she said.

The two soldiers we're shocked. They looked at each other in bewilderment.

"But, your majesty. She's a prisoner."

"I know. Do you think I can't protect myself? Open it and leave." she said with such authority in her voice.

The soldier opened up the cell without another word. They bowed to the queen and left.

"So you're the queen?" you asked. Your voice is weak. "I must be very special to be graced by your presence."

She looked at you and saw the blood in your stomach.

"You're bleeding. Are you alright?"

"What a stupid question. Of course I'm not. I'm actually surprised I'm still alive myself with all the blood I lost. Thanks to your men." you managed to squeak.

You felt something cold in your tummy so you opened your eyes to look. A pale hand rests atop it. You looked to the owner and saw the queen. She noticed you looking at her.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm trying to stop the bleeding with my ice powers."

"So you're the infamous snow queen that had Arendelle buried into ice."

"I did not. Bury Arendelle. Into ice." She frowned.

"Yeah sure."

She lifted her hand and saw the shape of the wound. She traced it with her fingers.

"That tickles." you said, closing your eyes to mask the sensation you felt.

"What caused this mark?" she asked.

"Wolves."

"Wolves?"

"Yes. I was bit trying to save some dumbass and this is what I get."

The queen stood up clearly upset with what you called her sister.

"Are you perhaps talking about Anna?" she asked.

"If you're talking about that redhead then yes."

Her frown deepened. She pursed her lips, trying to control herself.

"I will send you to a healer and give you your reward for saving my sister. I apologize for the rudeness of my men." she said and left.

"What's with her?"

The two guards earlier ran to your cell and helped you up.

"Where are you taking me now?"

"To a healer. The queen will pay all expenses as long as you don't come back. And additional rewards will be granted to you."

"Rewards? I didn't ask for one. I only want to be left alone." you grumbled.

"Just be thankful the Queen's letting you off the hook." the soldier said.

"Yeah. She was so mad her face was all red when she left. What did you do anyway?" The other one asked.

"Nothing bad?" you said.

------

Anna skipped on the halls when she bumped into Elsa.

"Elsa!" She exclaimed.

She bit her lip and laughed awkwardly. Elsa crossed her arms and frowned.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay in your room?" Elsa asked.

"Uhm. Yeah. I was going there now actually."

"Your room. Is. On the other way."

"Right! I was lost?"

"Anna" Elsa sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Uhm. Maybe let me go out?" Anna suggested.

"No. If you're going somewhere, you tell me. Either I'm coming with you, or you'll have bodyguards following you.

"You should loosen up a bit Elsa. I'm not going anywhere dangerous. And you should rest sometimes. Your queenly duties are too much for you. I rarely see you smile. All you have are those creases on your forehead."

"I would if you would stop bringing home trouble. My duties aren't even half of what you do. I have to fix everything for you."

"Hey, I do help sometimes. Don't talk to me like I'm just a pain in your-"

"Watch your words Anna. And let me just remind you, if not for that girl, you would've been eaten by wolves."

"That girl?"

Elsa looked at Anna then stepped to the side and walked away.

"You went to see her?" Anna ran to her sister's side and walked beside her.

"Yes."

"How is she?"

"She's fine Anna."

"Sooo, you talked to her? Was she fun? Did you like her?" Anna said while smiling.

"No. She is so rude."

"She is?"

Elsa stopped walking.

"Yes. Very rude."

"Where is she now? Did you let her go? She was hurt." Anna said, concern can be heard from her voice.

"I sent her to a healer and banished her."

"That's good- What!?" Anna shouted.

Elsa winced.

"Keep your voice down will you."

"Why would you do that!? She saved me. I haven't even thanked her."

"I gave her a reward. I think that's good enough."

"What are you saying? That's not a proper way to thank people. That's like, very rude too."

"People like her have no room here."

Anna gasped.

"Since when did you become so cold hearted?" she said.

"I am not, Anna. I'm just trying to protect you and she seemed trouble for you."

"You don't know that! You haven't even known her yet!"

"And you do?"

Anna went silent.

"See?" Elsa said.

"That's because you didn't even gave me the chance to. You want me to be a prisoner here in the castle. All I ever talked to was Kristoff and Olaf. I want to meet other people too, Elsa. The gates are open wide but I'm stuck here with you! Please don't make me suffer the way you did before!"

Anna left angrily. Elsa sighed and rubbed her temples.

"I've been having too many headaches lately." Elsa said and suddenly fainted.

------