Seven |Bonding Time

"You did not" I said and laughed with Kaydi. We were at her house, in her room precisely. We decided to do the project as Milo had his friends over to play fortnite.

"I did, and then this old woman came out of the house and were all ran away because we thought she was the witch" she said and I continued laughing, clutching my stomach.

I like Kaydi and to be honest, I just felt I have known her for long. I learnt that Kaydi leaves with her mom and dad who are both lawyers and she has three elder siblings who are either married or pursuing their career.

So Kaydi was mostly home alone, except during Christmas when her cousins came over or her siblings aren't over. She was telling me about a spooky house that she used to leave close to in her former neighbourhood.

Kaydi's house wasnt far from my house and I was shocked when she gave me the address because I've never seen her around her. She lived like ten to fifteen houses after mine and I was delighted because I could walk there.

Kaydi's room was really big and her house was a very fine duplex. Her parents weren't home and so we had the whole house to ourselves. Her room was painted pink and she had posters all around of BTS, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Alec Benjamin and One direction. She also had Zendaya's posters all around the room.

"We should take a break" she said and stood up and walked to the fridge and pulled out two bowls of ice cream.

"Thanks" I said and we started eating in silence. One thing I noticed about her was that her parents were rich but she didn't act like it. Before I walked in, I saw fleet of cars in the garage but then remembered that she brings a normal Camry car to school.

"I don't mean to be rude but do you have other friends?" I asked wandering why nobody was talking to her at school. She was nice and sweet and she spoke to people but not more than necessary.

"I used to" she said and I could see sadness in her eyes. "Let's not talk about my problems before they depress you too " she said and I nodded.

"So do you have a boyfriend or someone you like?" I asks because i saw a picture of her and a guy when she went to the bathroom. I couldn't see his face cause she was putting her head on his shoulder and he was kissing her face.

"Yeah we broke up last year" she said and we continued to eating and I knew she didn't want to talk about it. I looked at her blonde hair, she was so beautiful.

"Okay, would you believe if I told you Mr Yesh is my neighbour?" I said, changing the topic and she looked at me in shock.

"No way" she exclaimed and her eyes widened in amusement.

"Yes way" I said.

"Does he change with the window open?" She asked and I laughed hysterically. "I'm serious" she said.

"Stop it" I said. " he's like thirty three and he has a girlfriend, or should I say wife to be" I said a and her face crumbled.

"Why do all the hot guys want to get married? Justin Bieber just married to that blonde bitch and now he does" she pouted like a child begging for candy. " how'd you even know that?" She asked.

"Promise to not tell any one"I said .

"Promise on the moon and back, now please tell me before I carve your intestines out" she said and I laughed.

" okay, but he's my math tutor" I said and her jaw dropped and he mouth went open.

"No way man" she said, with her mouth still open.

"Yes way man" I said and she began to shake me, as if I would produce a spell I used.

"How'd you do that?" She asked, "how -"