Two |Else..

Cloe

I hate school.

The only reason why I'm still here is because mom said I must graduate high school. Else....

I shut my locker after taking my maths textbook out and headed for the class. I hate math and trust me, I wasnt going anywhere with it. I've tried thousands and thousands of tutors but I never still get it. I really wish I can see the person who started maths and it stupid formulas. I'd give that person a whole one hour lecture of how maths is ruining my grade.

I walk inside and grab my seat somewhere at the middle. Somehow, Milo has this class with me and his is with his jackass friends. I totally ignored him and Mrs Cameron starts teaching, speaking languages I don't just get.

As usual, I continue to doodle on my notebook until there is a knock and that catches our attention. We turned to the door and it opened to reveal a man in a long sleeve white and black smart pants. He had brown hair that was slightly falling over his shoulder and was slightly tucked behind his ears. And his jaw is goverd with heard.

He looked liked those men in those hot Mexican movies.

He looked like those men from Netflix movies that are hot. I could hear the girls in my class giggling and drooling over him. A girl beside me even brought out her phone and took a picture. Teenagers.

"Mrs Cameron?" He said in this hot British accent and the girl beside me moaned and I mentally gagged.

"Oh, you must be Mr Yesh Rapha" Mrs Cameron said and he shut the door and entered fully. Girls were whispering and I could hear a few gay guys whistling. She turned to us with her usual crooked smile."Class this is Mr Yesh Rapha, call him Mr Yesh and he will be my assistant teacher whenever I'm absent". She said and he smiled.

That meant no more free periods. Oh no

"Nice to meet you all" he said and stood beside Mrs Cameron's desk and she continued to teach.

I returned to my drawing a lobster with pants while the girls around were talking about how hot he was. I stared at him for five seconds and when I looked back to my desk, I felt him staring at me.

I looked back up and lo and behold, Mr hot Italian was staring at me. His blue eyes met mine across the room and he offered me the tiniest of smiles before turning his attention back to the board.

Weird. I thought to myself and avoided looking at his direction. I was happy when the bell rang. I was about to rush out when Milo grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I wanted to give you the keys to my car. Mom said you shouldn't take the bus or something like that" he said and handed the keys to me.

Okay, Milo never gives anyone his car to drive. Not even his trusted buddies. And now....

"Are you sure? cuz I can always take -"

"Jeez, lil sis. I'm tryna do something nice and your against it" he said and I smiled softly at him. "Drive safe and do not crash my baby" he said, patting my shoulder and leaving me to go with his friends.

I put the keys into my pocket and saw I wasnt the only one in the room and walked out to my locker to grab my chemistry book before going for lunch.

Lunch was defiantly my favourite period. Okay it wasn't exactly a period but its on the schedule and that counts. I usually spend it at the stadium where I sit on on the empty bleachers and eat silently.

I'm usually not the only person there. A few kids from my biology class always come there and most especially my....um... crush.

I haven't mentioned him before because he is only in my English class and I had English four times a week.