Five |Friend

Cloe

I couldn't sleep last night. I was going to a mans house for tutoring. Did mom think of this before she made any decision? He can rape me or even kidnap me for whatever he wants.

I got up from my bed and tried to do everything without getting angry. I was going to quit my job.

I should be happy but lately, wes and his friends started coming to the shop to hang out and that gave me more time to stare at him and stalk him.

How am I going to tell Camilla about it? Hey Camilla, I'm quitting my job for some tutoring.

I wore a baby blue crop top hoodie and blue leggings and wore my glasses. I had contacts but I didn't always like wearing them because I didn't feel like me whenever I wore them.

I guess mom already told Milo cuz he was snickering when I came downstairs for breakfast.

"It is not funny Milo" I half grunted in annoyance and sat down to eat pancakes and drink coffee. Milo makes the best pancakes but today, it didn't taste so good because of my mood.

"I would say I'm sorry but let's be honest I'm not " he said, like he was some important person in my life.

"Thanks for being so honest" I said sarcastically and drank my coffee before it could get could get cold.

"Oh pls chill out, its not that bad. All you gotta do is mind for business and once he starts anything funny, you report him" he said, wearing his jacket.

"To who?" I raised my brows.

"Moi, mademoiselle" he said chuckling.

"Like I would" I said and he went upstairs t grab his bag and keys and I dumped the rest of my food in the sink. Mom was already out for work and I'm happy because I didn't want to face her or argue with her.

"Oh and Blake said he wanted to be your boyfriend" he teased as he came downstairs.

"I'll pass" I mumbled and we made our way to his car. His friends knew me but never really spoke to me. Maybe only when he didn't come to school.

"are we picking gabriella montez today or is she riding with Taylor ?" I teased.

"Gabriella mount what? Who the hell is that?".

Idiot. I face palmed my self.

"Dummy, its highschool musical" I said and he scrunched his face in disgust.

"You know I never watched that shit" he said and started the car. "Andie's not riding with us today. Her mom isn't feeling well so she is skipping school today" he said and I watched his face as his face glowed as he talked about her.

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled and my phone beeped inside my pocket. It was mom reminding me to take the bus today and go to Mr Yesh's house.

I ignored it and slipped my phone into my pocket. Today was going to be one long day.

*************

Maths class came and instead of sitting where I usually sat, I took the seat beside the window so as to state outside. I'm still mad at mom and Mr Yesh for agreeing to be my maths tutor.

"I heard he is Jewish" a pretty brunette said to her blonde friend, sitting beside me. "I'm defiantly going to marry a jewish man".

"Me too." The blonde said." I like his jaw" she said, staring at Mr Yesh who was waiting for the whole class to get filled up.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend" the brunette one said, frowning as more people walked inside."that's kinda weird".

"Who knows, maybe he has a wife in his country" the blonde one said and Mr Yesh started by calling our attention.