Chapter 11

Days later when the commotion from all of the pack members had finally died down and I was finally out of that god foesaken hospital room, Julian had locked me in a random room. I felt like a prisoner. Well, not reallly because the room was huge. It also had a balcony through white french doors and an ensuite with a bathtub the size of a pool. Julian always checked up on me everyday, several times a day and had a warrior posted outside my door at all times and another one on the ground below the balcony.

Whenever he came in I never made eye contact with him or continued the conversation, he locked me in a room for godsake! I just laid there and turned over when he tried to get to the side where my face was, he always left with very low spirits.

My sprits were even lower than his. I wanted my freedom back, my wolf was restless in my head and I looked almost as bad as when I first came here. I didnt eat, i just looked out the window that was close to my bed. I stared at the trees and the forest, I felt that it was calling my name. I felt a tug in my chest at how I may never get to run free again. At night, I sat on the balcony staring at the moon. I didnt ever shift into my wolf because I knew that she would leap straight fom the balcony and try to get us out of here. I slept in wolf form though, I made a nest out of blankets just like one I would have out in the forest.

Today was no different from the others, Julian had already been in the room five times. I had figured out the times when he comes to the room days ago so I could be bakc in the bed staring out the window with my back to the door when he came around to check on me and try to get me to talk and eat.

However, Julian was late this time. I didn't understand what was going on. He was always here, always on time. My wolf was howliing in my head wanting our mate to come back to us. I didn't exactly agree, but with my wolf being apart of me I couldnt help but feel slightly the same. As more of te day passed and Julian still didn't come by the room my wolf and I became more and more depressed.

We felt like our mate didn't want us.

No one ever wanted us.

Our own family didnt even want us, so why would our mate want us?

I sat up from the bed and i felt a tear roll down my face. I wipe it away but it was no use, they kept coming. I've never cried in my life, my father always told me that crying is a sign of weaknees. And our family never showed weakness.

It was already night time and I could tell that the moon had risen high. I walked to the double french doors that seperated me and the balcony and opened them. When I stepped out into the night air, I took a deep breath smelling the pine and dirt of the forest. I felt even worse than I had before and I hadn't stopped crying either. I sniffled and let out a little sob. Someone shifted below and stepped on a twig.

"Luna? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I rubbed my sleeve uder my nose.

"Do you want me to get the Alpha?"

I froze and looked straight at the pack warrior below me. I could tell my eyes changed color because he stiffened. "If you call that asshole I will personally make your life a living hell. I never want to see him again. He did this to me."

My voice wavered at the end and I started to tear up again. I let out a smothered sob andd ran back into my room and locked the frech doors and the original bedroom door and walked into the bathroom and locked that door too. I also pushed things over, making a mess and putting things by the doors incase someone decided to try and stop me or make sure I was okay because there was no dount in my mind that the gaurd outside had told someone or Julian.

I turned the tub on and made sure the water was scolding hot. Wolves didnt like extreme heat becasuee of our naturally warm bodies but I didn't care anymore.

I stripped from the clothes I had on that were from a pack memeber that was so happy to be helping her Luna that she brought a lot of extra unnecessary clothes with her. I stared at the water and the puffs off steam that came off of it, truely deciding if I wanted to do this.

I cringedand whimpered as I stepped into the burning hot water. I sat down and started to tear up even more than I already had. I could feel my body temperature rising to unthinkable temperatures as I felt the water around me. I slowly started to submerge myself in water and holding a small breath. I stayed under the water, slowly letting out my breath. I could feel Julians panic from where ever he was.

So he did care still? Well, I didn't and I stayed under the water.

I heard commotion coming from the main room and a shout that sounded like my name but I wasn't sure because everything under the water was muffled. The atmosphere changed, I could even tell that from where I was.

Julian.

My wolf recognized her mate and started to go crazy until she remembered all that he had done to us in the past few days. She curled up in my mind and whimpered from the betrayal she felt.

I couldn't feel the same because I didn't feel anything anymore. My head was throbbing from the lack of oxygen getting to it. I slowly started slipping into the eternal darkness when i felt strong arms grab me and pull me from the water.

"NO! I WAS SO CLOSE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I WANTED TO DIE!" I was breathing heavly and cryng harder than I had before.

I know it needs edited but I will do that later! Promise.