Chapter 13

**I make no promises about this chapter. Im not even sure I like it...

Somewhere in my mind, I think I knew that Julian wouldn't do something like this. He wouldn't cheat on me. Wolves don't take mates for granted, they cherish them, praise them, put them on the highest pedestal. He couldn't do this but, my wolf didn't care about that. Another females scent was on her mate and she was going in for the kill. She stepped into my territory too many times and now she was going to pay for it.

I was radiating anger and dominance. Every pack member around me was terrified. "WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS THAT WHORE!" All pack members smelled of fear, and my wolf was basking in the power she held at this moment in time. I stalked all through the house, up and down the stairs, everywhere.

"IF ANYONE MOVES OR SO MUCH AS THINKS OF MOVING AND LEAVING. I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU CAN STAND." My threat rang clear throughout the house and reverberated through the halls.

I heard whimpers coming for almost every direction around me. I almost felt bad but I knew that if I didn't threaten them that someone would try to be brave and I might end up killing them. "Oh Tiffany!" I knew my wolf had taken complete control and I wasn't going to stop her now.

My eyes were pitch black and my claws had extended. My voice also held power and was stronger than my human voice. This happened to all wolves when they experienced any strong emotion. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" I was taunting now. I knew exactly where she was, I smelled her fear most of all. As soon as I said I was going to kill her, she started to get nervous and I could smell it from a mile away.

Pack members lunged out of my path. I destroyed anything in my path, I was not a force to be reckoned with right now.

"Brie! Don't do this!" Julian was chasing after me, trying to stop me from killing this slut.

"JULIAN! If you try to stop me from doing this is will kill you before I kill that slut!" My voice had become so much of a growl my words could barely be understood but I knew that Julian had caught the drift.

I whipped around to look at my mate standing a few steps up from the base of the stairs. If he was smart he would back down and let me do this. The longer I stared at him the more pack warriors surrounded me, probably Julians Alpha order kicking into action, but this just made me angrier. She was a wild animal and you should never trap a wild animal. I growled so much louder and so much more than I had before, trying to get them to back off, but they didn't on account of their Alphas orders.

"Brie, please don't do this..." He looked defeated. Why the hell was he acting like this? Shouldn't he be thrilled that his mate is being so protective?

"What the hell? Julian I don't understand. Why are you acting this way? She isn't your mate! I am!"

"Well... She was going to be my mate... She was in line for my Luna if I hadn't found my mate... We were set to mate next month, but then I found you. I haven't even looked at her since you came here. I promise." Julian quietly whispered and hung his head, showing submission.

Everyone in the pack gasped, they knew their Alpha as strong, tough and never submissive. They had never seen him back down from a fight or give up on something, but I guess there's always a first for everything.

"WHAT?!" I was so far beyond mad now, I was seeing red.

"What's going on?" Tiffany was playing dumb, or maybe she was just that stupid.

"MINE." I growled directly at her.

"Julian isn't yours, silly. He's mine. All mine." She had a smirk on her face as she wrapped an arm around Julians arm and clung to him.

Wrong move.

Julians eyes had gotten really big and he looked like he was about to shit himself. He pulled Tiffany off his arm and put both hands up in surrender to me.

"Brie, I promise, I haven't payed any attention too her since I knew you were my mate." He tilted his had to the side to show submission to my wolf.

More gasps came from the various pack members in the room, no doubt they were linking the other members that weren't in the room telling them once again of their Alphas strange behavior.

None of this mattered to me though, I was beyond mad, my wolf was beyond mad. My body was shaking and I was growling out of control.

But there was one problem with the way this was happening... the red was fading to black, until finally I couldn't see anything but I could still tell that my body was moving and acting.

My wolf and taken full control now and she blocked me from all senses. She never did this, it was only in drastic moments that she pulled me from my body and left me stuck in the darkness of my own mind. One other time, my wolf has only done this one other time, when my father forced her to do this. She did it the time I ran from my pack.