💤 2 💤

Kyoya's POV

12:36|

- He's... being bullied?, I whispered in confusion.

- Hum... yeah... It's nothing new so... no one pays attention to it anymore., responded Benkei.

- Since when...? And... why?, I asked a bit sad for him.

- Since middle school. The reason... huh... nobody really knows but... some says that it's because he's an orphan. Ryuga likes to make fun of the weaks, no one was really surprised to be honest.

- ... Where is he now?

- May I ask you why do you wanna know so much about him?

- And may I know why nobody has done anything to help him?!, I shouted, angry.

Seriously?! Taking down ONE guy is that hard?! You just have to come in group and beat the shit out of him if he's that strong! That's it!

The two boys looked at each other and scratched the back of their neck...

- He isn't the nicest person either, even though he's defo not worst than Ryuga., declared the chubby guy.

- What do you mean...?, I questioned them.

- He always has a ''rude'' attitude... I don't know if you get what I mean...

- Oh...

Hum... I can... kind of see it, but it's still not a reason to harass him.

- Do you... perhaps know where he might be right now?

- Hum... probably... with Ryuga.

- ...

If nobody's gonna do something, I'm gonna do something.

- You., I say pointing at Benkei, Carry this for me, will ya., I ordered while giving him my bento, Now follow me.

- W-Where are we going?

- You're going to tell me where is the oldbag.

- H-Huh... okay... fine.

I could sense a bit of fear in his voice, I need to reassure him and his friend.

- Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happen to you, guys.

- T-Thanks., mumbled Demure.

- I-I'm also kind of relieved, hehe..., Benkei admited nervously.

My two new... friends, I guess? guided me to the place where Nile probably was.

It was outside the school at the back of the building which was, obviously, unsupervised.

When we arrived, I witnessed a scene of horror. The cute boy was getting severly beating. He was spitting blood, while the piece of shit that was Oldbag was still kicking him in the stomach, encouraged by his stupid STUPID friends.

- HEY, OLDBAG! YOU BITCH, COME HERE!, I shouted with my hands in my pockets.

The white-haired slut stopped moving and turned his head to face me.

- What did you just say?

- Come at me, sucker.

I could almost feel the blood rushing in his veins of anger. I smirked and approached him.

- I give you one second to piss off.

- Yeah yeah... but before, let me show you how it feels-

I kicked him in the stomach making him kneel in front of me. I put my feet on the back of his head and smashed his face on the floor.

- To be beaten up by someone.

He wasn't moving just screaming profanities.

I looked up and saw his buddies.

- So? Who's next?

These pussies were trembling.

- S-Sorry! W-We won't upset you, uh... uh...

- Kyoya Tategami., I added.

- O-Okay, Tategami!

- What are y...?!, Ryuga tried to say.

- Sssht!, one of his friend shat him up, Let's just go!

They helped him to get up and then left. Oldbag was leaning on one of his mates because of his headache.

- You're dead., he threatened me.

Meh. Whatever, I shrugged it off and turned back to see the two-toned-haired guy astounded. He was staring at me like I did the craziest thing ever. Having his stare on me really gave me... chills...

Why am I feeling that tensed around him, geez?!

I scratched my neck.

But, seriously, why do I feel so nervous right now?

- What... What have you done...?, he muttered with a very low voice. So low that I barely even understood what he said.

He was still sitting against the wall, his legs brought up to his chest. Thus I kneeled in front of him and took out from my long jacket a tissue, approached my hand from his lips and started whipping the blood from his mouth...

- Does it... happen often...?

- Huh?! W-What are you...?

Even when I'm this close to him, his voice is still too low.

- Can you raise your voice, please?

Wait, when did I turned into a big marshmallow, wha-

- Don't ever do that again., he said coldly.

Huh?

- ... What?, I stopped whipping the blood, Hey! What's gotten into you out of the blue?!

He frowned his eyebrows and got up.

- Don't do that ever again.

He left. Again.

And this time I watched him go.

- ... You see what I meant...?, asked Demure.

I looked at the tissue, pensive.

- Yeah...

I was still a bit worried for him, though.