💤 13 💤

Kyoya's POV

12:30|

Weeks passed.

And I still couldn't get out of my mind Nile's words.

He refused to let me near him again. I would try to, but he wouldn't listen. Plus, he continued to let Ryuga beat him up.

After all this time thinking and... well... ''minding my business''... I decided to have a word with this piece of trash.

So I confronted him.

We were on the school yard. The Egyptian boy didn't show up right now, so... I was able to get to talk with the white-haired boy.

- Hey.

- Hah? The heck are you doing here, douchebag?, he asked with a grin, his friends having his back.

- I want a explanation.

Then he bursted into laughter.

I glared at him, but it wouldn't make him stop.

Not surprised to be honest.

- YOU... HAHA! YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD DISCUSS WITH YOU, YOU SICK FUCK? AHAHAHA! SUCH A CLOWN! HAHA!, he calmed down a bit, as I frowned my eyebrows, Haha... Hey... By the way, I haven't got to see your ugly face near the other bitch~! Where have you been during all this time?, he questioned with a smirk.

I tried to stay calm, even though my blood was boiling of annoyance in my veins.

- What did Nile ever do to you?

Suddenly, his expression completely changed. Anger seemed to have eaten him out of nowhere.

- What did you ask., he said, coldly.

- He said he was a bad guy. What did he mean by that?

- A bad guy? Him?!, he mocked, This ginger bitch is a heartless monster., he spitted, angrily.

- What...? T-Tell me why., I insisted... worried.

He frowned his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

- Why would I tell you, dipshit?

I groaned.

- Please, tell me.

- Hmf~ I like that, but it still doesn't convince me.

- Look, I don't understand why should I stop staying with him! He's really stubborn and he won't tell me anything!

- Tch! Like he would! I'm sure he isn't even that ashamed of what he did!

- He's not a bad person! I don't know what he did to you... but I'm sure he isn't a monster like you said!

His eyes turned red of anger. He approached me, enraged, grabbed my collar and threw me on the ground!

- OUTCH!, I screamed.

He crushed my arms and kneeled down.

- You wanna know, then, huh?!

- Tell... ugh... me...!, I tried to say, trying to ignore the pain...

- Your cute buddy nearly killed my dad.

My eyes widened.

I stopped breathing.

- M-Maybe... i-it wasn't intentional-!

- IT FUCKING WAS!, he yelled and slapped my face.

I wasn't feeling pain this time.

Actually, I felt numb.

And stupid.

- Let's go, guys.

Ryuga got up and left me on the ground.

I wasn't hearing him and his friends anymore. They probably left.

I was astonished.

Speechless.

Angry.

But mostly... confused.