💤 6 💤

Kyoya's POV

17:43|

- Ughh... I want more!, he complained.

- Can you stop moaning like a six year old kid?

The Egyptian gave me a death glare before resting his head in his arms.

I was sitting on his sofa while he still was on his chair, an empty plate in front of him.

- Shut up, I didn't eat anything else today, you bastard.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

- Hah? But why?

- Din't wanntcha., he mumbled.

- Could you articulate at least?

- Nah.

He streched his arms, exhausted.

- I'm hungry, tired and I have a lot of work. What a shitty day.

I growled.

- Look... start doing your homeworks. I'll cook you more pancakes. You can sleep after that, I'll do the work for you.

The cute boy opened his eyes, dumbfounded.

- WHA-?! WAIT! Dude, you wanna protect me from the bullies, take me to school, get me home, spend time with me, help me with my homeworks, cook food for me. Are you my dad or something?, he said sarcasticly.

I gave it a thought...

- Hm... Your dad, no.

- ...

- But your daddy, I can.

He coughed repeatedly.

- HAH?!, he chocked on air, SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD!, he screamed.

- Understood~

I got up and went directly to the kitchen. I took a pan and started making pancakes for the younger.

Then, I started to think about his situation.

Why did everyone exclude him?

Is it because of his personality?

I mean... yeah, Nile could appear a bit rude at the beginning but... still... he's being bullied, so... I can understand why he's being that much on the defensive. And if someone made a little effort, they would see that... he's not that mean. He's pretty cute, actually.

Plus, if you think about it... when the whole school doesn't wanna talk to you and only put you down at any occasion... then why bother trying to befriend some of these people?

I wanna make a difference.

Five minutes later, I heared the youngest calling for me.

- Tategami?

- Hm?

- When's your birthday?

- Huh? The 2nd of December, why are you asking me that out of the blue?

- I don't know. If we're going to stay together for two whole years, I... wouldn't mind getting to know you better.

Really? It's... surprising.

- I-I would like that, too...

I would fucking love to.

Oh shut up, me, I just sound like a predator or a rapist, weird.

- I won't sleep after eating, I wanna finish the work to chat a bit with you.

What's gotten into him suddenly?

- You're sure you're okay?

- Yeah.

- You really wanna be friend with me...?

- Well... yeah? I never had one so... why not?

- ...

It hurts to admit it, but I don't believe you that much, pretty boy...

- But why?

- You're just fascinating.

- O-Oh.

Hell yeah, I am.

I just got a bit flustered when he said it.

Ugh... So embarrassing...!

- Thanks.

- It wasn't a compliment.

I chocked.

- What?

I heard him chuckling.

'Kay, forget it, you're cute.

- By the way, the food is ready.

- Yeayyy!, he squeeled happily.

- Yo, why did you suddenly sart to sound like a girl?

- So what if I did, bitch?

- Say that again and you won't get to eat your pancakes., I threatened with a smirk on my face.

- Wh-?! Shut up and get your ass over there, bitch.

I laughed and went to give Nile the food. I sat at the opposite of him to face him and put the plate in front of him. Suddenly, he started getting a bit nervous.

- ... Thanks., he muttered while scratching his neck.

- Hmf. You're welcome, pretty boy., I responded with a small smile on my lips.

- ... Won't you stop?

- Nope.

- ...

- You really hate it that much?

- Yeah...

- Why?

- It's embarrassing.

- I'm only stating a fact, though.

- I-

He dropped his fork and hid his red face with the sleeves of his shirt.

- That... That was smooth at least...