Chapter 12

I woke up 3 days later.
Or what seemed like 3 days, I honestly had no idea.

I sat up and rubbed my head. "Son of a-" my parents were probably going crazy trying to find me, and all they had to do was look under ground.

I tried the handle on the cell to find it just as it had been. Locked.
There was only one thing I could do.

"HELP! HELP GET ME OUT! I DONT BELONG HERE!"

I heard multiple laughs.

"Shut up girl, that's what they all say." A boys voice said.

I searched the darkness but I couldn't make anyone out.
"Umm.... I really don't belong here... I'm the king and queens daughter."

Another laugh.

"Kid, you wouldn't be down here if that was true. Only the worst are here."

"Well... That's okay too, I just want to find my way out of this cell, and back home."

"The guards check on us once a week. They came three days ago. You are out of luck."

I clenched my fists and growled. "Aren't you all master criminals?! Can't you figure out how to pick a damn lock?!"

"Of course we know how, but we have strict orders from the master to stay in here, so he could get some information."

I sighed. "Great master he is, leaving you to rot."

"Actually, he checks up on us from time to time. I mean, we never age and neither does he, so we have forever."

I squinted. "Who's your master?"

"I don't think i can tell you."

I put my face between the bars. "Tell me or I'll have you killed."

The boy came into view. He had short blonde hair, and a scar that came from his eye to his chin.
"You are a feisty little one, aren't you?"

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Now."

The boy pretended to lock his lips. "Not telling."

I grabbed him through the bars. "Tell me you ungrateful swine."

The boy chuckled. "You should know, from all the hints I've been giving you. After all, he's the one who locked you in here."

I let him go. "Pan... It's pan... Do you know where he is?"

"Of course I do, but kid, you've already used all your hints."

"You sick-" I punched him, and he blacked out.