Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What? What do you mean? What's going on?" I demanded.

My mother locked eyes with me. "Alanna you should have never gone to see him." Her voice was laced with venom, that's seemed to be years old.

"Why?" I asked. My voice was a small squeak.

"He's evil, a trickster and a murderer." She slammed her fist on the table.

"And for some reason, he wants you."

"I know he wants me! He told me that I have magic, and that I can use it!"

"Peter Pan isn't a nice person. You have to listen to me. He will seem nice, teach you things that you wouldn't believe....." She paused. "But your just another pawn in his endless game. And I can't loose you."

She came to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"Mom! You can't keep holding me around like I'm a child! I'm not! I can take care of myself."

"Alanna, this is not something I'm joking about. And if you don't stay away from him, your grounded."

I clenched my fists, a tiny flame came from them. "Don't you see? I've learned more from him in one night then I ever did with you!"

"I didn't want to burden you with magic." Regina said.

"Burden me? burden me? You do it all the time and have no problem." I stamped my foot. "And I am going to keep seeing pan."

"No your not." Robin, my dad came into the room. He stood beside regina.

"Besides, you won't be able to see him, the guards found him and locked him in the dungeon."

I raised an eyebrow. "Impossible. He would never get caught."

Robin smiled. "Actually, he came willingly. We didn't even have to threaten him."

"Now that he's in a cage, you can let me see him." I tested the waters.

"No." They both said in unison. "We've lost a child before you to him, and I can't bear to loose another." Regina said firmly. "Now go to your room."

I let out an exasperated sigh and did what I was told. I climbed the many steps to my room, all while formulating a plan.

Now that I knew I had magic, no one is going to stop me from using it.

Even, if it meant going to the dungeon after dark.

A/N

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been really busy and couldn't even think about wattpad. But now I'm back and I promise I'll update regularly :)