Chapter 10

I stormed into the throne room, where my dear old mother and father were sitting.
I slammed my hands down on the table.

"Alanna! That is not very lady like." My mother growled.

"Neither is keeping secrets, mother." I shot back at her.

"What is the meaning of this, child?" My father stood up.

"Sit your ass down." I snarled. "You are not going anywhere until I get answers."

"Alanna!" They both said at the same time.

I ignored them. "What do you know about me?"

"What do you mean?" My mother asked. Her hands were red, meaning they would probably burst into flames at any given moment.

"I mean, am I special? Do I have magic?"

My parents hesitated, and exchanged a look.
"Y-you are not magical."

"Tell the truth!" I yelled. "When I visited peter, I had magic, I felt it."

My mother sighed. "Alanna, please lower your voice."

"No. I will not be quiet until you give me an explanation."

"Be quiet! And we will give it to you!" My father yelled.

I shut my mouth.

"A few days after you were born, we announced you to the kingdom. And... An unwanted guest showed up."

"Who was it?"

"It was a dangerous wizard. One who could stay young forever. Everyone was afraid of him, because no one could understand why he could do all the things he did."

"He used to be my friend." My mother put in.

"Anyway. He came. We tried to get him away, but it didn't work. He demanded your name, and I fear he put a spell on you."

"What kind of spell?"

"We don't know. He said something would happen in 18 years. That's why we keep such a close eye on you."

"Thanks, but no thanks dad. I can take care of myself."
I walked out of the throne room, my mind buzzed with questions.

Now. I thought, time to ask peter what he was doing at my announcement

A/N
I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I will try and update more often, I have just been extremely busy.