Under the sofa

As Mr Pickles hears the glass break a humans voice sounds through the apartment. There must be a burglar in the eating room. Oh no, what was Mr Pickles to do!? Ann and THE QUEEN would not be home for a while. Mr Pickles, like the smarty he is, runs underneath the sofa. The burglar walks into the sleep room and searches through the draws. He finds some money and walks out for hours it is quite. Mr Pickles lays under the sofa until Ann and THE QUEEN arrive back home. " What happened here!? " Ann yells scared. " Okay stay calm, lets first call the police and find Mr Pickles." replies THE QUEEN. They search around the apartment as the police arrive to look around.

THE QUEEN looks under the couch to find Mr Pickles under there shaking. " Ann, I found Mr Pickles! " yells THE QUEEN. " Oh thank goodness we found you. " says Ann as she picks up Mr Pickles and takes him to the spare bedroom. The police leave a few hours later and say they will get back to them. Ann gives Mr Pickles some catnip and puts him on the bed and invites THE QUEEN to stay the night on the spare room. Mr Pickles falls asleep easily and has wonderful dreams about chasing butterflies and actually catching them.

Sorry for not updating Fantastic Hairballs in a while I've been super busy with school work but I will try to update more

Sorry for not updating Fantastic Hairballs in a while I've been super busy with school work but I will try to update more. ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ