Chapter8

[Not Edited ]

dedicated to: CloverKingston

Recap:

I groaned and she slowly got off saying

"Mom's obviously not going to get it."she sighed pouting and plopping down on the bed.

"I'll get it."I said running my hands through my hair picking up my pants off the floor slipping them on.

JEREMY

*before Destiny came downstairs*

I groan as I walk down the carpet covered stairs sexually frustrated.

Who the hell could it be at this time of night?

I thought as I passed Ink and Cream sleep under tree.

I opened the door to see a guy standing there with his hands in his pockets looking around until he noticed I opened the door then smiled but it slowly faded once I guess he realized I wasn't Destiny.

"Hello, and who might you be looking for?"I said leaning against the door.

"I'm looking for Destiny and my daughter umm Eliza."he said walking forward but I blocked him.

"First of all it's Elisabeth,what do you have to talk to my girlfriend Destiny about?"I asked.

"Man I just came to see -"I was about to protest when I heard Destiny behind us.

"Trey?"

Destiny

I walked over to them and whispered. "This is the Trey I told you about."

Me and Jeremy talked about Trey awhile back but I never thought he would actually show up .

"Can we talk?" Why does now want to talk? And after six years!?

"I-uh sure, baby could you give us a minute?"I asked. He gave Trey a menacing glare kissed head and walked out.

We sat down on the couch in silence, I thought he wanted to talk?

"Sooo,Why after six years you decided to want to talk?"I asked since he clearly wasn't.

"It's just - the guilt of leaving you with a baby started to like in.Like at first, I was like 'yeaa i'm a free single man' and now I don't know."he said licking his shrugging.

He looked like he hard been drinking and smelled like a pack of cigarettes. Not that he looked tipsy or drunk,you know how certain people have that look like there body has went through alot over the years,yea like that.

"So what did you expect to do or see I out of this visit?"I asked maybe sounding a little bitchy but he deserves this.Not one phone call from him.

"I don't know I guess to see her maybe.I am her father."he said making me mentally chuckle.

"You didn't seem to want to be her dad before but she is sleeping right-"I stopped seeing Jeremy walking in still no shirt on bringing me some tea along with his own sitting down. I couldn't help but stare at his nicely sculpted body.

"Daddy?"I heard a sleepy voiced Lizzy said. Making us turn our attention to her with her bear that Jeremy got her in her arms.

Now this is like that awkward moment at the dinner table when you call your boyfriend daddy but you were talking to your dad when you said pass the salt and they both reach for it.Because when she said 'Daddy' they both got up.

Trey started to walk to her but her eyes barley open walked straight to Jeremy raising her arms up and he willingly picked her up with her cradling in his neck.

Now I can't say that Trey didn't feel some type of way because the look on his face said it all.

"What? Did you expect her to just run in your arms? You left before she even started to develope in my stomach."I stated as he stared at Jeremy putting her back to sleep.

He ran his hands over his face in frustration just like before he left.

He walked over to Jeremy and kissed her head and said. "Take care of them for me."

Jeremy smiled at him and nodded he walked over to me and kissed my head also."Take care of yourself."

Then he left.

I walked over to Jeremy and he wrapped one of his arms around me still holding Lizzy in the other.

I stepped on my tippy toes and kissed his lips saying. "Merry Christmas."