Epilogue

[not edited]

Sorry its been a while.Sorry if this is crapy :/

Made a new edit 😋

Destiny

*Two months later*

Well after all that mess that occurred stuff just seemed to flow back into motion. Sure everything was crazy like we had to go to court with Jeremy and I having to testify against them.But you know,great. They're in jail,Cindy is with her father.Her right father. I felt a bad for that little brat,like how dare she think she can bully my baby!? But that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a home and family.

"Mommy are you ready?I think all my friends are here.Can we start?"she asked rubbing the fur and her pink vest it's her birthday so I just let her dress herself today.

"I mean I don't know if daddy is read-"before I could finish Jeremy uncomfortably came out of our room in his Olaf costume. I was already dressed up as Anna,again.The things I do for love.

"Is it me or has this costume gotten smaller.I mean baby girl why couldn't I be Hans or that other guy?"he complained pulling at the costume.

She gasped and looked at him like he just cursed at her or something,leaving us both with questionable gazes.

"Wha-?"

"HANS IS THE BAD GUY!"she whined cutting him off and he looked at confused.

"Well Hans is the bad guy."I deadpanned with a simple shrug in which she nodded to.

"Well sorry baby girl I haven't studied up on my Princesses guide to Villains."he said nudging her trying to get her to stop giving him the silent treatment.

I snickered at the silence between the two as he kept poking and nudging her.

And then he pulled the oldest trick in the book,he started to fake cry! Sniffles and all.

He turned covering his eyes so she wouldn't see the lies he was spilling to my poor gullible baby.

"I'm sorry daddy."she said sheepishly wrapping her arms around him and I took the opportunity to pull out my phone and snapchat it.

He kissed her forehead saying."Its okay let's go have some fun."

What am I gonna do with these two?

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Frozen.Frozen stuff just every where.

Frozen stuff just every where