Bonus Finale

Y'all are probably like finally damn she takes forever this was supposed to be out new years but you know

And plus I broke my phone and had to wait on my new one so technically not my fault.

Mama Diane

Sitting at this stainless steel table was not how I expected to spend my time before Thanksgiving or let alone find myself.

Rubbing my wrist at the awkward chatter around missing the sound of my loud gold bangles I had to remove along with my other jewelry before coming in here.

They better not lose my damn ring or this whole place will be sued.

The burly guard moved aside and let him through, his stone faced demeanor changed to a soft smile once he saw me.

"Hi mama."

"Hello Treyvon." I haven't seen him since my birthday in June when he brought me a huge bear and a card and had that blonde girl with him, he looked good a little scruffy but that made him look more like his father to me.

"I am disappointed in you I hope you know that right? What were you thinking boy!?" I hissed not trying to looking loud and outlandish in this place.

He just called me out of the blue talking about 'mama I fucked up, please come see me'

"I-i don't know mama, I just wanted to see my daughter ever since I fucked up football my life has been shit and I figured i'd go back to a point where life was okay for me with someone who cared for me." He shrugged raising his cuffed hands down his face.

I hoped they weren't too tight on my baby.

Grabbing his hands pulling them down I asked confused and concerned.

"You're daughter,what since when? Why wasn't I told? Boy what the hell have you been doing?"

" In high school, my girlfriend Destiny you remember Destiny?"

Didn't really like the girl, would've chosen someone better for my son she's probably off somewhere stripping or something.

" Yeah I remember her a little..."

"Well yea she got pregnant and I didn't want to ruin my reputation at the time, just stupid teenager stuff I regret. I told her to get rid of the baby or I was gone basically and she chose the kid." He nonchalantly shrugged leaning back in his chair.