Chapter11

[not edited ]

(sexual content)

(sorry for the wait, broke my phone and had to wait for a new one plus writes block lil bit...)

"You can't keep your hands off me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me and you
Your body's my party, let's get it started,oh."~body party: Ciara

Photoshopped that picture together ♡♡

Jeremy

Me and Destiny rushed outside to see two police cars.Two officers popped out of one of them and a women i'm  assuming is a detective came towards us.

The two officers looked at me I guess for permission to go in and I gave them a quick nod and received one back while Destiny talked to the detective.

Walking over I could see Destiny giving her 'the look' so I knew I better hurry up and walk my ass over there before the detective says the wrong thing to her.

"Hello Mr.Thomas your girlfriend here has told me about your current situation, see as though she was your ex I had told Ms.Jameson maybe you are still probably having contact with your ex to provoke this sort of thing happening."she said, I took a quick glance at Destiny who had a now 'well are you?' face on and one hand on her hip with cream still on the other.

"Why would you suggest something like that me and her broke up a long long time ago, she's crazy. Has she been arrested yet?"I said upset that she even asked insinuating that I cheated on Destiny.

"Were getting her side of the story now,we have to see if her alaby checks out before we do anything."she said.

what type of shit is this?She should be halfway to the looney house by now!

"You better make it fast because if I get to her first it won't be pretty."she said storming off still with cream in her hands slamming the door behind her making me flinch a bit.

"Ma'am please don't resort to violen-"I cleared my throat and shaking my head fast warning her 'hoe don't do it.' (sorry not sorry had to )

"We'll get back to you when we can."she said leaving with the officers.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After cleaning up and taking Cream to the vet we were popped.

Popping down on the couch next Destiny I sat for a second staring at her before pulling her into my embrace which she welcomed leaning her head on my chest letting out a sigh.

I kissed her head saying "I'm so sorry baby."

She looked at furrowing her eyebrows "What are you sorry for you didn't do anything?"

Letting out a sigh I said."I just feel like it's my fault all this happening,I mean look what happened to the house and what about Cream? They have to keep him over night-"

I was cut off when she grabbed my face straddling me merging her lips with mine.

She pulled away saying."Stop stressing right now I know times get hard but together we'll get through them."

She them took my hands from her waits and guided them down to her to her ass leaning down to my ear whispering."I know a way to take your frustrations away."

(Sexual content)

She silently moaned as I kissed her sweet caramel toned lips.I ran my fingers up her and began to suck on her tongue gently she tried to break the kiss but I ran my fingers to the nape of her neck and through her hair massaging her scalp.

I deepened the kiss and moved my mouth down her jawnline sucking on it and she whimpered some.I wanted her so bad right now bit I was taking my time.Releasing my lips from her leave a hickie in its place,I removed her bra cupping her breast in my hands then sliding them down till I met the hem of her sexy blue panties.

Putting my fingers in the sides of them I pulled them down her thighs then took off her skirt.

She then unbuckled my pants pulling my erect member out slowly stroking it making me let out a groan.

Raising her up not losing her gaze from mine she settled her self down moaning with a hiss.

"Oh...fuck."I bit my lip as she bounced up and down with her hands in my hair.

"Mierda! sí más rápido!"she moaned and started panting. (fuck! yeah faster!)

Damn who knew my baby knew Spanish?

Slapping her ass I groaned saying."I dont know what you just said but,speak Spanish again baby that shit was sexy!"

Before we could continued I stopped and she panted breathlessly looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What why do we need stop?"she asked.Before I could answer a small smile crept on her face and she began moving again.

"Shit.."I moaned leaning my head back.

"If you're worrying about a condom I'm on the pill."dam why is she so perfect?

Laying her down she met my slow grinds lifting her legs up crossing them behind my back.

"Oh...yes...oh..."she moaned over and over starting to lose herself.

"Move faster!"she begged.

I gripped her thighs and started moving faster.

"Oh yes Jay!!Please harder!!"she begged,damn couldnt resist that.

"Shit baby."I said flipping her over kissing up her spine until she arched her butt.I lifted her rubbing her ass gently until she showed me what I wanted.

Slowly pushing in her wet awaiting pu*sy,I moved in and out pounding her like she wanted.

I grabbing her waist pounding into her making her scream my name.

"Yes!Jay i'm coming!"she screamed throwing her head back.

I moved my hands up her back gripping her shoulders pounding harder.

"Oh D-des."

I came and we we're both breathless...
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Destiny

Watching as the sun bounced off his tattooed back as he slept mad me feel at peace.

Boy did he know how to wear a girl out!

I lightly chuckled at myself as I reached over touching his chiseled jaw.

He opened opened his eyes smiling at me in which I smiled back.

"Goodmorning."he said in a sexy raspy voice.

"G-good."I tried clearing my throat,my voice was practically gone. "Goodmorning."