Chapter5

[Not edited ]

Song for chapter ~treat me like somebody -Tink G.

Destiny

I feel like I should have just let explain himself.But then again he really didn't have to because were not even together.

I'm just confused and my emotions are just getting in the way.Maybe I just took his kindness the wrong way.

I should have never thought anything of the sort anyway. I hope Lizzy doesn't feel a type of way if Jeremy stops coming around.

I let out a sigh as I parked my car and turned to see Elisabeth knocked out in the back.

I got out the car and went to go get her out and picked her up silently laughing at her drinking state.

Once I got in the house I took off her stuff and layed her down pulling the covers on her kissing her forhead.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Jeremy

I sat on my couch bouncing my leg in anticipation waiting as the phone rang.

"Hello? Jeremy?"My sister Jennifer answered in a tired voice.

"Yea Jenny, I need your help."I said with a sigh running my hand through my hair.Jennifer was always my go to when I needed her and if she needed I was hers.

"What happened this time?"she asked almost sounding amused.

I playfully sucked my teeth saying."Don't make it seem like I do this all the time."

She slightly laughed and said."Alright alright, just tell me what happened."

"You know the girl i've been telling you about?"I said.

"Destiny? The one whose daughter is in your class?"she asked for me only to nod but the I remember I was on the phone.

"Yea things are or were starting to get kinda serious but I or we never really determined what we were."I said.There was a pause and then she answered saying.

"Wait what do you mean were?"

"Evelyn came by saying a child that was in my class was mine while Destiny was there.It's Chad's child not mine."I said reassuring her.

She gasped saying. "I thought we got rid of that psycho!?"

"I did to,but anyway I really don't know what to do help me."I said.

"Well you know being in a relationship with someone who has a kid means you love them both not just the mother?"she asked.

"You should already know I love kids,I treat her like she's my own.That's my babygirl.I want to have some of my own one day but it have to be with the right person."I said sincerely.

"Does Destiny seem like that type of person? Do you honestly feel like can start something with her?"she asked making me think for second.

"I-i yea I think I really can but that's only if she still wants to."

"Then go get her man! Buy some roses, chocolates do something!"she screamed into the phone making me laugh.

"Alright thanks sis,love yah."

Destiny

When I opened the door there stood Jeremy two big bears holding a bunch of roses in his mouth which made my heart swell.

I Let him in taking one of the bears from him as he went to put the other things down.The bear was half my size as I smuggled in it's soft fur which had a faint smell of his cologne .

He cleared his throat making me look up from the bear and at him.

"Before you say anything thing, let me explain myself okay?"he said walking towards me. I nodded.

"We'll first Cindy is not my child, and Evelyn is definitely not my girlfriend or wife.She is a crazy ex who cheated on me back before I moved here."he said.

"I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself and-"he cut me off placing his finger to his lips saying.

"Shh, i'm not done.Over these past couple of weeks I have been starting to realize some things.One is that I love Elisabeth like she was my own child and i'm starting to feel the same way about her mother."he said taking the bear from hands placing it on the floor pulling me close. I looked at him wide eyed as my heart began to race.

"L-love me?"I maneged to get out with tears forming in my eyes.

He nodded wiping a stray tear asking. "Destiny Jameson, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good because now I can finally do this."he finished smashing his lips with mine. It was so passionate and I felt so loved being in his arms,something I never felt with Trey.

He pulled back leaving us both breathless saying "Will you and Lizzy come meet my family?"

HAPPY THANKS OF THE GIVING!!!!