Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you for the 470 reads. Sorry, the last chapter was a bit shorter but I promise this one will be longer.

Gillys P.O.V

Yay. I get to go to Creature Comfort with Snow White next. Not that I care about the Snow White part that we don't have to do anything royalty in this class. I have this class with AG, Maxine, Jocelyn, and Jax.

I meet AG and Maxine on the way. "What did you have last period?" I ask them. AG is the first to respond "I had History and I thought it was cool." Maxine says "I had History too but I thought it was a bit boring." I nod. "Well if it helps I thought it was boring too." I say and rolls my eyes as we enter the creature's comfort room. 

Jax and Jocelyn are already in the room. I wave to them and Jax motions us over. I pull Maxine and AG along with me. As I go and stand beside Jax Princess Snow walks in. She looks at the class and says "We will have a divided class today. Boys will go into the room next door and the girls will stay here. Boys follow me and girls see the carriers on the left side of the room. I need one of you to open them and get out the creatures yall will be working with today."

I move to the carriers and open the first one. Outcomes an adorable chipmunk followed by four others. The girls in the room gape at the adorable creatures. AG comes up behind me and opens the other carrier to the five more chipmunks walking out. I bend down and scoop one up. I look around the room and spot a bookcase full of containers. I say to everyone in the room "Pick a chipmunk and follow me," I walk to the bookcase and sure enough, I find a big bag of nuts.

I sit down on the floor with the bag and motion for the other princesses to sit too. They sit and I grab a handful of the nuts. I pass the bag of nuts to the princess beside me and say "Everyone, grab a handful of nuts and put your chipmunk on the ground in front of you then hold out your hand and let them eat from it. When they finish the nuts then pick them up, name them then put yours on your shoulder."

Everyone does as I say

Everyone does as I say. I am cuddling with my chipmunk who I named Hazle when Princess Snow walks in. "What is going on?" she asks. "Why do you have the chipmunks? You are supposed to have the kittens from the cages, not the carriers. Uhh. It's fine. We will work with the kittens next time." The girls look disappointed. I turn to my chipmunk and say to it "Hi. I am Gillian Cobbler but you can call me Gilly. My father has a shoe shop in the village and he makes glass slippers like the ones that I am wearing." I get some weird looks but I continue. "I have a mom and two sisters named Anna and Trixie. I have three brothers named Felix, Han, and Hammish. I also have a fairy grandmother named Grandma Pearl. A beautiful name right?"

Snow White comes around and compliments me on bonding with Hazle. I nod. The boys suddenly come running in the room. Jax is the last one in. BUT right behind him is a DRAGON! 

I don't know why they were with a dragon but why is it following them

I don't know why they were with a dragon but why is it following them. A prince points to Jax and says "He moved the egg." Jax spins around and snaps back "Well I wasn't the one who poked it with my sword. Plus, I already told you that I didn't touch the egg it was your sidekick Henri." I recognize the prince as Caspian.

Snow looks at the dragon and puts a finger to her lips. She then walks up to it and starts to talk soothingly to it. The dragon follows her out of the room and the room is in silence until Snow comes back and yells "Who touched the egg? Who poked the dragon? WHAT HAPPENED? Sorry, I don't know what came over me. Now please tell me what happened." 

Jax steps forward and starts to talk as Caspian come forwards also. When Caspian sees Jax he pushes him down. Jax gets up quickly and they break out in a fight. Snow steps in and stops them. She then turns to Jax and asks him first. "What happened and Caspian I don't want to hear a peep out of you while Prince Jaxson is talking."

Jax coughs and starts talking "Well we were in there doing our sketches when Henri thought it would be funny to move one of her eggs. Caspian agreed and help Henri roll the egg over. Then when the Momma dragon got mad she scratched Caspian then he stabbed her with his sword that he has for some reason. Then Henri screamed when no blood gushed from the dragon and we all ran here." 

"Is this true Caspian?" Snow asks. "No. Jax was the one who moved the egg and I didn't sta..." he trails off when he sees the look Princess snow is giving him. "Thank you, Jax and Caspian. Class is dismissed." Snow says.

Devins P.O.V

I have Group Therapy next. Just great. As I enter the room I notice it is unreasonably dark. The Evil Queen A.K.A Professor Harlow motions for me to sit down. I sit down and she looks at us. "So nice of you to grace us with your presence Miss Devinaria. Do you think just because you are royal and new you get to be late?" she asks. "No but." she cuts me off with a glare. 

Sheesh. She gives me the creeps. She is intimidating. She is SO tall and her outfit makes her look like a royal herself. The only thing off about her is a crow that is sitting on her shoulder. "Now it is time for class to start. Gather round and Devin will start us off."

Ughh why do I have to start? Well, here I go. "I am Devin. I am a princess and got here by winning a contest." I stand up and say. When I finish I sit down. I notice Liam as he stands up. "Here I go," he mutters to himself. "Hi, I am Liam. I have a Cocker Spaniel named Buddy. I got here by stealing a magic carpet, stealing Petes steak and harassing Pete for being short."

Tessa stands up next and says "Hi. I am Tessa. I got in by stealing buns and jewelry. I have a cat named Cuddles." 

Soon the class ends and I am finally released from her. I do have detention this afternoon though. Apparently, if your opinion is against the Evil Queen then you don't have one at all. 

A/N: Hi again. This is 1250 words long. Bye you all.