Chapter 7

A/N: Hi, Thanks for the 320 reads. I hope you like it.

Gilly's P.O.V

I must go to Princess Hair Care, and I am going with Kayla, AG, and Maxine. I know all of them are going to enjoy it. As I walk into the classroom, I smell hair spray and start to gag. AG comes over and claps me on the back. She asks, "You good?" I can only nod. "Okay," she says. "come on let's go." She leads me to the group of desks where Maxine and Kayla are already sitting at.

The teacher clears her throat and we all turn to her. "In this class, you are free to do whatever you want as long as it is academy appropriate. You will be able to talk freely and style your hair however you want. The only rules are 1. You cannot play around. 2. No yelling 3. No running 4. Do not talk badly about one another 5. No bullies and most importantly Have Fun.

I am excited because I don't have to sit there and let the teacher reprimand everything I say. AG says to all of us "I can kind of do hair but just to warn you I'm not that good." She smiles sheepishly and I say, "Well I cannot do hair so if you mind your hair getting messed up don't come asking me." Maxine just nods, "I can do pretty good." Kayla says startling us "I used to practice on my sisters." I turn to the group and say "We can do a chain with everyone but one person doing hair. AG can do my hair. Kayla can do AG's and I can do Maxine's." Everyone nods in agreement and we sit in a line.

I feel tugging on the back of my head, but I don't mind. I ask everyone "How did your first class go?" Maxine is the first to respond "I had fun Waltzing with Prince Caspian. He didn't seem to want to have to dance with me, but Madame Rosalinda is very kind and non-prejudiced." I am starting to think this place might not be so bad because Hazle is nice and from what I've heard about Madame Rosalinda she is fair. AG speaks up next and says "I had waltz with Maxine and Maxine is right. She didn't treat her any differently just because she is an ogre or a non-royal." Kayla was with me in class so if she talks up, she will be telling Maxine and AG. "Well, I had to write about who I look up to in History." Kayla states "Then Gilly got in trouble for looking at Jax's paper and she had to read her whole essay to the class. It was so funny." She giggles. I roll my eyes, but no one can see me.

"It's done, "AG says and hands me a mirror to show what she has done.

I let go of Maxine's hair to see that the hair just falls

I let go of Maxine's hair to see that the hair just falls. "Sorry, Maxine but your hair won't stay up," I say. Maxine tells me "It's fine." Kayla finally talks "Finished AG here you go." and hands her a mirror.