Chapter 3

A/N: Hi. I am so sorry that this chapter disappeared on me and I had to rewrite it.

Gillys P.O.V.

As we arrive at the academy, I point out the tiny window in the carriage to the castle and say "We are here. Are we ready or not?" We all nod at each other. 

As we pull up, we hear Oliviana say "I need Henri, Caspian, Louis, and Beatrice please come up here

As we pull up, we hear Oliviana say "I need Henri, Caspian, Louis, and Beatrice please come up here. All the guests of honor need escorts and Beatrice you will be showing them around." Then our door opens, and the footman appears and tells us" Pair up then walk up the runway to Headmistress Oliviana and introduce yourself to the royals." We nod and pair up. Me with Jax and Kayla with Ollie. Then we see three boys walking towards us. They introduce themselves as Henri, Caspian, and Louis. Louis and Jocelyn match up, AG looks at Caspian and blushes and Maxine takes Henri's arm. We set off walking down the runway. Jax and me first, then Kayla and Ollie who are followed by Hayley and Peter, and Maxine and Henri, next comes AG and Caspian and that leaves Jocelyn and Louis trailing behind.

When we get to the steps Oliviana looks at us and nods as if to say go ahead and introduce yourselves. I step up first and say, "I am Gillian Cobbler and my dad created the glass slipper and me and my friends got to come here by winning a contest." All my friends nod. Jax says" I am Jaxson Porter and my dad is the king.." Maxine steps forwards and takes a deep breath then says "I am Maxine Hockler, I was in the war and I had a bad childhood but then they became my friends and my life has become better with them in it." I see a tear roll down Maxine's cheek before she steps back and leaves AG, Hayley and Jocelyn in the light." I am Allison Grace and I am Beauty and the beast's daughter." AG says a bit shyly. Hayley is the next person to speak up and she says" Hi. I am Haylay Holliway and I am half Mermaid." Jocelyn steps up with a big smile on her face and says" I'm The Evil Queens little sister and if you think you can cross me just know that I know magic and I am not afraid to use it." Oliviana steps up and says to all of us but mostly Jocelyn" We will not use our powers for personal gain." Jocelyn rolls her eyes as if to say AS IF.

After this, the girl named Beatrice leads us inside and tells us" You are going to meet the Royal court and our teachers." We wander down two hallways before we stop in front of big double doors, Beatrice pushes them open then backs away. As we peer into the room we see nine adults in the room. We see Oliviana, Six women and two men. Oliviana says" You already know me, but you do not know them. They will introduce themselves to you." A young woman with black hair, fair skin, dark red lips with a red, blue, and yellow dress, stands up and says" I am Snow White, but you can just call me Snow. I will be teaching all of you Creature Comfort this year." Three other young ladies with blond hair step forward and the one wearing a pink dress says" I am Briar Rose, but you can call me rose. The one with long hair in a braid and a purple dress is Rapunzel but she likes to be called Raz and this one here with the bun and blue dress is Cinderella, but you must call her Ella." We wave to the other princesses as she introduces them. Then steps up a plump woman with long silver hair." I am Hazle and I will be teaching the Princesses how to care for their hair." The woman says. Then an Indian looking woman wearing a Lehenga Choli (The only reason I know what it is called is because Anna has always wanted one.) is next to say" I am Madame Rosalinda and I teach all the royals to dance." Now a man with the most unusual gray eye color and the most charming smile I've ever seen says" I'm Professor Pierce. I teach History of Enchantsia and look forward to seeing you all in class." As he finishes the last person steps up and introduces himself" I am Professor Carrington and I teach Princes how to write formal letters." We all nod when everyone finishes and slowly back out of the room where we split up so we girls can go get our LIW's and the boys can do whatever they are going to do.