Alternative Universe

Kat's pov

Jess and Spike became animals and I stayed a human. If you were older then fifteen years old you would become an animal but if you were younger than fifteen you were alright. The crash destroyed both of the remotes. Jess was a brown bear and Spike was a polar bear.

A cop came up to us and started to say if you don't put your kid on a leash you will get a fine. So Jess went into a store and came out with a leash that had a pink with white bunnies harness attached to it. She put the harness on me, then locked it. It wasn't like a harness from our universe, it couldn't be unlocked by a human.

We then walked around the city to see what it was like. There were all sorts of real animals and mythical ones too. We met this unicorn named Layla and she had two boys named Brandon and Tj. Brandon was nine years old and Tj was six years old. We then followed Layla to her house.

Layla's boyfriend was a white horse named Daniel. Layla unlocked Brandon's black with red flames harness. Daniel unlocked Tj's blue with lollipops harness. Jess unlocked my harness, so I could go play with Brandon and Tj.

Jess's pov

Kat was having fun playing tag with Layla's kids. Layla offered to have us for dinner because it was in a hour. She was making steak for the kids and we were having turkey, ham, sausage and lasagna. Layla then said "why doesn't Kat sleep here they could have a sleepover, I have an extra bed for her".

I then said "yes Kat could sleep over as long as she promises to behave". Kat then said "I promise to be a good little girl, I won't be bad please let me sleep over". Then Spike and I left, we ran into Harry and Savanah they were both dogs. Boxers to be precise, they had twins Jackson and Kirsten.

I guess twins run in the family, they already bought a house and had furniture. We found a four story house, eight bedrooms, two bathrooms and finished basement. We then bought furniture for every room. We set up the house, when we finshed it was two in the morning.

We went up to the room we set up for us and we laid down and went to sleep. We woke up at nine in the morning, we had one miss call from Layla. We thought Kat was bad, then we called Layla and asked "what did Kat do now". Layla then said " Kat was in angel, she is still sleeping with the boys".

I then said "what Kat is usually bad and mean, I'm glad she was good". Then Layla said "I'll call you when Kat wakes up", then she hang up. We went to the store and bought food, when we saw Sophia and Connor. They were griffins and had a little girl named Nina, who had a pink ice cream harness.

She was wearing a white dress and a pink diaper because she was only three and not yet potty trained. They had a two story house three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms and finished basement.

Spike's pov

I offered to take Nina off of Sophia and Connor. Sophia gave me, Nina's diaper bag and handed me Nina's leash. Then my phone started to ring and it was Layla, she said "Kat just woke up and she wants to go home". I then said "can you please put her leash and shoes on", she said "sure I will".

We then got to Layla's house, it was one o'clock when we arrived. We said thank you to Layla and Daniel and left. We took Kat and Nina to the park. I put Nina in the baby swing and Kat sat on the big kids swings. Jess told Kat to hang on and I told Nina to hold on before we started to push them we took a picture.

Then we started to push them Jess told Kat to kick out her feet and bring them in. She did and she was swinging amazingly. I was still pushing Nina, she was giggling which made me smile. I then took her out of the swing and Kat got off swings.

Kat's pov

We went to the slides, I brought Nina up the steps and went down the slide together. Jess took a picture for Sophia and Connor. I loved caring for Nina, she started to stink and I screamed "you stinky brat get away from me". Spike pick up Nina and laid her on the changing mat he changed her diaper quick.

Jess picked me up and carried me to a bench. Then she put me over her furry knee. Then she pulled my pants down exposing my heart print panties to the entire park. Then she started spanking me

WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP

You do not say that to a baby -Jess

I will say what I want

WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP

I was now crying, then I said I'm sorry Nina sobbing. My face was covered in tears and was red as a tomato. Jess then pulled my pants up. I put my hands on my butt and lay on the ground.

Spike's pov

Kat was laying on the ground, we left her there to calm down. Jess then took Nina down the slide and I took a picture. It was now three o'clock, Kat was still laying on the ground holding her butt. I picked her up and told her to hold on to me. My furry paws made her butt feel better.

Jess grabbed the diaper bag and put it over her shoulder. Then she grabbed Nina's leash and we walked to Sophia's house. We dropped the pictures and Nina off at her house with Sophia and Connor. I was still holding Kat, she fell asleep and my shoulder was soaked from tears. We went home, I laid Kat down on the couch.

It was now 5:30 pm, Kat was still sleep and dinner just got done. We invited Layla and her family over for dinner. When we finshed eating, Jess and I offered to let Tj and Brandon sleep over. Layla and Daniel said "yes they could sleep over, when they wake up call me". Layla and Daniel left and gave us pajamas for them.

They gave us purple footie pajamas with the zipper in the back of them with sayings like I love my mommy, give me a hug, and mommy I want a kiss for Tj. They gave us black pants with a top that had a fire skeleton on it, when you buttoned it became a full skull.

Kat was still sleep so we gave Tj and Brandon baths, then we put their pajamas on. Then we put them in the room that had bunk beds and a Xbox one and ps4. It had two 60 in. TVS, it had twenty games for both systems. They were amazed at what they could do until Kat woke up. We left the room to see if Kat was up.

Kat was up and sitting on a bag of ice, she was eating honey barbecue chicken with alfredo. We asked her if she wanted to go play either Xbox or Playstation, she said "in a little while after I'm done eating".

Kat's pov

It was seven o'clock, my butt had blisters and it still hurt. So Jess went to the store when I was sleep and bought diapers. When I finished eating, she told me to lay down she pulled down my pants and underwear and put the diaper on. Then she pulled my pants off and underwear off, then she put my pants back on and pulled them over the diaper.

It felt so soft and made my butt feel better, Jess said "if you wet that diaper, you will get another one for the day because it isn't permanent it's just to make your butt feel better". I went upstairs and played Xbox with Brandon until he fell asleep. Then I played Playstation with Tj he fell asleep in ten minutes. I was suprised he was up later then Brandon.

I continued to play Playstation, then I turned on Netflix and watched family guy. I fell asleep in a half hour, when I woke up I was dry and Jess took the diaper off of me and told me to get a shower. When I got out I had on a black shirt with a pink shirt and leather jacket.

Brandon and Tj were still sleep and they had both peed the beds. I told Jess, she called Layla and asked if they could be in diapers until they get home because they didn't have change of underwear. Layla said "yes they could", she giggled when she said that.

Comment your favorite animal or creature my favorite real animal is a snake and creature is a dragon

Vote

Hopefully you like it

Give me some ideas for chapter 17

Layla is @R5erforlyfe