learning To Control Their Elements

Martin's pov

  First I tought Billy and Emily how to use their elements, they learned quick. Then I tought Mayralena how to shape shift into a vampire and werewolf. She became the fearcest thing. Next I tought Mark to blood bend and water bend. Mark was so good at blood bending and water bending. Then I tought Sky how to fly and air bend. He was so good at flying.

  It was Faith's turn to learn how to fire bend. She was so good everyone called her the fire queen. Next I tought Jade how to water bend, at first she didn't get it. She also learned how to blood bend. Then I tought Taylor to use every element in harmony. She learned very quickly, we called her the ultimate warrior.

  Then I tought Tom how to earth bend and air bend. He was so good at earth bending everyone called him the earth bandet. Finally I tought Amy how to water bend and fire bend. She learned quickly she became better than Jade at fire bending. After I tought everyone to use their elements. Then I told them I was leaving, Billy and Emily used their earth bending and made me stuck.

  Then everyone asked " me why am leaving". I then said "the reason why I'm leaving is because I don't want to grant you anymore wishes". Everyone then said " you could've told us that you don't have to leave we won't make you grant anymore wishes". Then I said " I won't leave can you wish I was alive and have my magical power".

Amy's pov

  Billy and Emily let him out, then Tom made the wish for Martin to come back to life with his magic power. He started to come back to life, but he didn't have pants on. He was in his diaper, then he poofed up a pair of pants and put them on.

  Then Martin poofed Billy and Emily to their house. Then he poofed Jade to her house. Then it was only Faith, Mark, Taylor, Tom, Sky, Mayralena, and me. Then we told Martin to bring Nicholas here, he poofed up Nicholas and Faith kissed him. Then Martin asked me " if I could change him", I said " sure I'll change your diaper".

  I untapped his diaper he had poop all over. I wiped him then put powder and ointment on him. Then I lifted his legs up slide the diaper under him and taped it. Then he poofed us to the scariest movie in the movie theater. The movie was over and Faith, Mark, Taylor, Martin and I all wet our diapers. Then Martin all poofed up all new diapers on us.

  Martin asked us "if we wanted to go camping as couples". He then asked Mayralena "if she wants to go out with him". She said "yes I would love to go out with you". We went to camp for three days then we went home. Our parents said we have to go to a new school. We all asked "what school are we going to", they said "you all are going to sky high it's for unique people like you".

  We all went to our own homes, and went to bed". Taylor and Sky were already out of school but they still had to go to Sky high. Me, Taylor, and Mark got up, we all got dressed and went to the bus stop.

Mark's pov

  I seen Emily and Billy, I kissed Emily. I also seen Jade and Mayralena. Then I seen Faith,Tom, and Sky walking Taylor kissed Sky and Amy kissed Tom. Faith was sad because Nicolas couldn't go to Sky high or know about her powers. We all got on the bus, the bus drove off the highway and became a airplane.

  We landed on the flying school and it said welcome to Sky high. A senior named William said "follow me I'm your tour guide". Everyone got off the bus and followed Will, he led us to the gym. The gym teachers name was Ron Wilson he had sonic boom powers.

  I was first to go I showed him water bending first. Then I showed him my fire bending, he was impressed with me. Then I went I blood bended Ron. Ron told me to stop so I let go of him. Sky then went he flew up and air bended Ron off his chair.

  Billy went next he thought it would be funny to freeze Ron, so he froze Ron. Then Jade went and unfroze him without burning him. Emily went she made pebbles and froze them.

  Taylor went next she made a ball of air then put a cross init with water and earth, then she added fire to it. Then she made a tower of metal and put the ball on it. Then she made everything go away. Next Mayralena went and shape shifted into Ron and used sonic boom. Next was Martin, he flew up made a earthquake of fire.

  Then it was Mayralena turn she shifted into Ron then she unshifted, gym was over and William showed us to the lunch room.

We were all done eating and were all in the hero class. School was amazing and we met this girl named Samantha, she had telekinesis power. We all got on the bus and went home.

Sorry if it's short

Vote

Comment

Follow the youtuber Minecraftruler528