The New Judge

Tom's pov

  I suggested we go hiking, everyone said " yes we would love to go hiking". We were hiking for about two hours. Then we went back to the site and made speggitti. We then went to sleep, it was two in the morning. Everyone was screaming and trying to hide their underwear and diapers.

  Their were four rooms, Faith and Joseph, Emily and Mark slept in one room. Jade and Jake, Amy and I slept in another room. Billy and Kelly, Taylor and Sky slept in another room. Samantha and Alvin, Mayralena and Martin slept in the finally room. I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom. I woke Amy up so she could keep look out.

  We saw a flash of light with a girl and a Saber tooth tiger. Her saber tooth tiger pined Amy, then she grabbed my buzz lightyear boxers and hang me on a hook. She then grabbed Amy and put itching powder down her diaper and put her in a bouncer. Then she told us her name was Veronica. Then Mark and Emily came out because they were hungry. Emily had rainbow carebare underwear with her name on the tag with matching bra and Mark had a fish pattern diaper on.

  Emily used earth bending to get to me and let me down. Mark let Amy out and we  went back to our room and back to sleep.

Emily's pov

  We got cups of soda and chicken, when the cups touched our lips it was blood. We started to go back to our room. When we saw Veronica that Tom told us about. She grabbed my underwear and tied them to my bra and hooked me to a hook. Somehow she blocked my elements, and Mark's.

  Mark went and got help he woke Billy and Kelly. They came running Billy was in orange boxers with pumpkins and Kelly was in tinker bell panties with matching bra. Her saber tooth tiger pined Kelly and Billy got me off the hook and we went back to our rooms and went back to sleep because Veronica let go of Kelly.

  It was almost breakfast, bacon, french toast, pancakes, and sausage were on the table. We all ate like a pack of wolfs, we watched t.v for three hours. It was about three in the afternoon. We all made lunch for ourselfs. We finished eating and it was seven at night. Then we made dinner, it was so good, it was mash potatoes, fried chicken, and corn.

Taylor's pov

  It's almost ten o'clock, we all went to bed. I woke up and I woke up Sky and told him to walk me to the bathroom. We went to the bathroom and we saw Veronica. She blocked our elements and grabbed me and put itching powder in my  pink with green cupcakes diaper I had a matching bra she put me in a high chair and feed me. Her saber tooth tiger pined Sky down and she grabbed his white with hearts on them boxers.

  She hung him on a hook above me. Luckily for us Jade and Jake came Jade burned the hook. Sky started falling Jade cought him and Jake got me out the high chair. Me and Sky went back to our room, we went to sleep. But got woken up by screaming, we went to see what it was.

  We seen a pit of lava and Jade hanging by her blue with yellow hearts and matching bra. Jake was hugging by his pink with hello kitty boxers. Sky flew up and unhooked Jade and I cought her and put her down. Then Sky unhooked Jake and Jade cought him. We all went back to our rooms and went to sleep.

Samantha's pov

  I was hungry so I woke Alvin and we went to the kitchen. We found hamburgers and hot dogs. We also found soda and we poured cups of it. We went to drink, but when the liquid touched our lips it was blood. We ran but we heard a giggle come from behind, we looked behind and no one was behind us.

  Somehow we couldn't bend, and we turned back around and we saw Veronica and her saber tooth tiger. Her saber tooth tiger pined Alvin down and she grabbed my blue with black dots and bow tie in them to my matching bra. Then she lifted me onto a hook. Then she grabbed Alvin's green with white flowers boxers and hang him next to me.

  Then she turned the floor into a shark tank and disappeared. Luckily for us Mayralena and Martin came because Mayralena had to go to the bathroom and she wanted Martin for look out. Mayralena was in her white with black stripes and matching bra. Martin was in white boxers that say I love Mayralena.

  Martin made a rock slide and Mayralena put water on it. Then Martin flew up and unhooked me and put me on the slide. Then he unhooked Jake and put him on the slide. Then we told Martin to dry our underwear. We went back to our room and Mayralena went to the bathroom.

Veronica's pov

  I judged almost everyone but Faith, Joseph, Martin, and Mayralena. I decided it was time to judge Martin and Mayralena. So I poofed up in front of Martin and blocked his magic. I grabbed his underwear and put him in a hook. Then Mayralena came out, I tied her underwear to her bra and hooked her next to Martin.

  Then Faith and Joseph were walking I didn't let them see me. My saber tooth tiger pined Joseph down. Then I grabbed Faith's diaper and put itching powder into it and glue her to a bouncer. Then I grabbed Joseph's pink with candy cane boxers and put him on a hook. Then I put fire extinguisher down his underwear.

  They were all screaming at the top of their lungs "owwwww owie owwww". Everyone came running, I blocked all their magic. I told my saber tooth tiger to stay out of this. First Jade lunged towards me and I gave her a massive wedgie bouncing her up and down. Then Sky grabbed my shorts revealing my plain back underwear.

  I then dropped Jade and Jake cought her. Then I screamed "give me my shorts", then I grabbed Jake's underwear giving him a massive wedgie. Then Sky gave me my shorts back and I disappeared.

Amy's pov

  We couldn't get Faith out of the bouncer, so we got down Joseph, Mayralena, and Martin. Then Veronica showed up again with a skirt. She grabbed Tom's boxers, she was giving him a wedgie. I screamed " GET OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND, she then said "make me" while giggling. I pulled down her pants and she had boys ben 10 boxers on.

  I put her over my knee and put whipped cream on her butt then Mayralena gave her an atomic wedgie and said " that's for giving all my friends wedgies and putting itching powder in there diapers ".  Then I started spanking her, we finally got Faith out of the bouncer. Faith took Veronica off my knee and put her over her's.

  She was spanking Veronica, everyone was laughing because she had boy underwear on. Then Faith told everyone to spank her. We all spanked her but she didn't turn to ash, she liked being spanked.

Then I said "if she likes being spanked let's put her in a diaper".

  Suddenly we all got our powers back, then Martin poofed up a diaper and a bottle. Veronica screamed "noooooooooo please don't", I ignored her and took her boxers off. Then I wiped the whipped cream off and put the diaper on her. I then filled the bottle with laxative and feed it to her.

  She drank the whole entire bottle, then she started to poop. I wiped the poop then put another diaper on her. She then became ash with the diaper at the top of the pile. We then were outside of our tents we put our clothes back on. Then we told Martin to poof us home, he did we were starving.

  We told Martin to poof up turkey, mash potatoes, corn, string beans, fried chicken, and coleslaw. We all ate until we couldn't eat anymore, then we  went to sleep.

Sorry if this chapter is short

Vote

Comment

Give me some ideas for chapter nine

Follow the youtuber Minecraftruler528