First Year of Elementary School

Harry's pov

 We moved to the mountains and our dad  made the first ever indoor snowboard and ski reasort. Kat, Victoria, Virginia, Aaron, and Lucas all moved to the mountains with us. We acted like we were all brothers and sisters.

  School started tomorrow, we were so excited. We all went to bed early, we woke up at 7 in the morning and got dressed. We were all in the same class and our teachers name was Mrs.Green. We all skipped kendagarden because we were to smart.

  The first grade teachers name was Mr.Reasch. His daughter was in the class, we made friends with her. First he taught us addition and subtraction. Then we sat on the reading read where he read us cat in the hat by Dr. Suess. Then we took a nap, when he got us up it was lunch time.

  We all ate lunch quietly, when we finshed he took us to the park. We played tag, then all our parents picked us up from the park. I'm finally taller than Jess, I'm so happy. It's been a month since we started school. It's October now, mine and Jess' birthday was next month.

  Since mine and Jess' dad owned the resort, we asked him if the whole class could come. He said "sure it's your guys birthday party". We planned the party to be the day after our birthday. It was on Sunday at one in the afternoon, we gave all the kids there invites. The invitation said even if you don't know how to ski or snowboard there are instructors.

Jess's pov

  It's been a month since we gave the invitations out. Tomorrow was the party,  our dad gave me brand new skis and a black snowboard that said nothing is impossible to Harry. Our mom gave me the most beautiful necklace I've been waiting for and she gave Harry a gold bracelet with silver diamonds.

  We ate our birthday cake after I sung happy birthday to Harry and Harry sung to me. I was mad that Harry had a better singing voice then me. We then put our equipment on to snowboard and ski. Harry went to the tallest slope we have. I followed him to the same slope.

  We get into competitions with each other all the time. Harry couldn't ski if it depends on his life, and I couldn't snowboard if it depends on my life. I offered Harry to teach him to ski and he offered to teach me to snowboard tomorrow at the party, but to night we raced each other down the slope it was a draw.

  Then we got unchanged into our pajamas and went to sleep. We woke up at seven o'clock and I got in the shower first. I took 25 minutes in the shower and it took me 5 minutes to get ready I put a pair of black pants with flowers on them and a pink shirt with my name in black. Harry then got in the shower, he toke 20 minutes and he came out in black pants with a black shirt with a big white skull on fire.

  It was seven fifty now, we went downstairs. Breakfast was done our parents cooked eggs, bacon, french toast, and pancakes. Harry finished his food first, I took my time eating. It was now eight thirty in the morning when I finished all my food. We went to the living room to watch t.v. I put Freddie vs Jason on it ended at ten o'clock.

  Harry put on the voice, he said one day he wants to win the voice. I told him he would never win the voice, we got in a major argument. By time our argument was over it was twelve thirty in the afternoon. So I got snowboard equipment on and Harry got ski equipment on. Guest started to arrive they set the presents on the table in the living room.

  If the parents wanted to snowboard or ski they were a loud. Some of them did, Mr. Reasch didn't bring his daughter his wife did. Seven girls went skiing and three went snowboarding, the seven that went skiing names were Kat, Victoria, Virginia, Riley, Cindy, Clare, and Jean. The seven girls that went snowboarding names were Sophia, Samantha, Savanah, Brittany, Ava, Amanda, and Elizabeth.

  The seven boys went skiing and seven went snowboarding. The seven boys who went skiing names were Aaron, Lucas, Connor, Ricky, Richard, David, and Barron. The seven boys who went snowboarding names were Spike, Howard, Danny, Marcus, Scott, Stewart, and Tyrone. I started to tell Harry how to ski and he told me what to do first to snowboard. I fell at least three times, Harry fell at least five times.

Harry's pov

  I started to get it and so did Jess. We agreed to work together and only fight if it didn't have anything to do with skiing and snowboarding. Everyone stopped skiing and snowboarding at around three. We went to our part of the resort to eat pizza and drink soda.

  When we finshed eating and drinking, we played hit the pinata. Jess hit and it cracked right open. Everyone grabbed as much candy as they could. Me and Jess then opened our presents. I got a romance control airplane, a remote car, a hat that says swag, itouch gloves, a shirt that says keep calm its all about you, a pair of black footie pajamas with a white Tiger on them and a red shirt with a big white skull it.

  Jess got a pink hat that says LOL, itouch gloves, a black shirt with her name on it, a remote control helicopter, a tea set, a teddy bear with skis and equipment for him, a stuff bunny, a blue shirt with a pink flower on it, purple footie pajamas with a big white moon on them, our parents suprised us with a real puppy.

  We said " thank you " to everyone for coming and getting us presents. We loved our presents, but we couldn't keep our eyes off of the puppy. We decided to name him Rosco. It was almost six o'clock, our mom called us into the kitchen to wash up and eat.

  Mom made mash potatoes, fried chicken, corn, string beans, and lasagna. I finshed first again and Jess took her time. When she finished it was only six thirty and we felt really tired. So Jess put on her footie pajamas, so did I we both went to our rooms. I'm pretty sure Jess fell asleep, then I fell right asleep.

Jess's pov

  When I got up I went to the bathroom to get a shower. But Harry was already in there, so I went to the other bathroom in out parents room. We had school today, I said to myself in the shower. Harry knock on the door to see if it was me. He told me to hurry up were going to be late for the bus.

  So I walked out all dressed and we went downstairs to eat ceral. When we finshed we had two minutes to the bus arrived. We got on the bus and talked to all our friends. We arrived at school at eight o'clock am. The day went so fast it was already two thirty.

  Kat was having her sleep over on her birthday but only girls were aloud to attend. So Spike said " he's having a sleepover the same day for only boys" (he lives right next door to Kat). The sleep overs are in two days, everyone was excited.

Spike's pov

  The sleep overs were today, it's on a Friday at five thirty pm. After school everyone went home to get their stuff. I went home to set up. I finished setting up at four thirty pm. Harry, Aaron, and Lucas arrived first. I saw Jess, Victoria, and Virginia arrive at Kat's house.

  Then Connor, Ricky, Richard, David, and Barron arrived at my house. I then saw Riley, Cindy, Clare, and Jean arrive at Kat's house. It was almost six o'clock and Howard, Danny, Marcus, Scott, Stewart, and Tyrone arrived. Then we saw Savanah, Brittany, Ava, and Amanda arrive at Kat's house. Then we saw the last the girl's to arrive at Kat's house Sophia, Samantha, and Elizabeth. It was now seven o'clock pm we were watching the walking dead.

  We were all wondering what the girl's were doing. So we snuck up to Kat's window, we saw they were having a pillow fight. They were all ready in there sleeping gowns. When we got back to my house it was eight o five pm. We all got into our pajamas and had a pillow fight. I won the pillow fight.

  It was nine thirty pm, we played truth or dare. In till everyone had a turn and the worst dare was to sneak in Kat's house and kiss her cheek. I did it, when we finshed playing truth or dare. It was eleven at night we all went to sleep. David fell asleep first we put whipped cream on his hand then tickled him.

   The Harry was the second to last person to fall asleep which was me, I put his hand in a warm bowl of water. He started to pee like a fountain. I put the bowl in the sink and went to sleep.

Vote

Comment

Give me some ideas for chapter twelve

Follow the youtuber Minecraftruler528