The Past

Amy's pov

  "Where am I? What's going on? Who am I? How did I get here? Why am I asking these questions? Are you my friend?" a strange girl asked these questions."Ummmm excuse me?", I responded. Then all of the sudden all my clothes fell off and I was in my diaper getting changed. "What the heck is going on" I questioned. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I woke up screaming.

"Oh it was just a dream, Thank God" I said to myself. My brother Mark ran into my room and started jumping on her bed. "Wakie wakie Amy you need to take me to school!" Mark said while jumping up and down. The reason he said this was because my mom had to leave before he goes to school. He is in first grade and Tom's sister Faith is in seventh grade, because she failed once.

  "Hey stop jumping on my bed!" I responded and then pinned Mark down onto the bed and began to tickle him to death. "You going to stop jumping now hmmmmm?" I asked my  little brother while continuing to tickle her.

"Tehehehehehehe oh hehehehe ok hehehehe ok I will" he replied while trying not to laugh. "Good" I said and then stopped. Mark then got off the bed and hopped out of the room and went downstairs.

  "what a crazy boy, but I do love him" I said to myself and then got out of bed to get changed. I then got down the stairs, Mark  hopped towards me and asked "You ready to go? Sure" I replied. Then we walked out of the house and to Mark's school. We picked up Tom and Faith. We then arrived outside of the school "ok Mark be a good boy now" I said to my little brother on one knee.

Tom's pov

  "Ok mom" Mark teased Amy and then stuck his tongue out at her. "Hey mom is at work, I'm not our mom" Amy responded. Then Amy tickled Mark little bit to stop her from teasing her. "But seriously be good now and try to make lots of new friends" Amy and I said.

"Don't worry I will" Mark and Faith said with a big smile on their faces.

  Amy then gave him a big hug and then I gave Faith a big hug. Mark and Faith walked towards the school. It was 6:00pm and mom had just got home "hey Tom did Faith come home from school?" Mom asked. I then replied with "no she never came home".

"Oh where is she call her" mom said.

  "Oh no!" then I called Amy and asked "if Faith ever dropped off Mark", she said "no where is she with him". I rushed out the door and went to the school. On the way there Amy caught up with me, I told her " to call Jade we could use all the help we can can get". She called Jade answered, Amy told Jade "to get to the front of the school", she said "ok". Then I called Faith but I couldn't get a hold of her.

  "That's strange" I said to Amy. Amy didn't so we hurried up to the primary school and meet Jade there. We arrived outside of the school but it looked different to Amy and I than it did when we was there in the morning. A few seconds later Jade arrived completely out of breath. "I'm glad I got here in time" Jade said while trying to catch her breath.

  "So what's going on?" Jade asked.

"Well I can't get a hold of Faith so Amy and I are worried something happened. "Also we just noticed the school looks different to us from when we were here earlier" Amy and I answered. "Oh well we might as well go inside or something we won't find them out here" Jade suggested. "Yeah you have a point" Amy agreed and she also "Let's go guys."

Amy's pov

The three of us reached the front of the school. We noticed school kids hanging by their underwear from trees and the flag pole, One was even hanging from the building itself. "Woh what the heck is going on?" Jade asked. "This looks like it's the work of the judge" I answered. "Yeah but don't people die from their underwear ripping not just from getting wedgied" Tom said.