And I hate love...

(This is long and probably not the best but I hope you enjoy)

It's a nice day so I decided to sit under a tree at the front of the school and read. I'm half way through a chapter when.. "You, look at me." I look up from my book. "Uh, yes?" I say confused. "Excuse me?!"

'Oh shit, it's Carlos and his goons. I've heard about him.'

"Uh, sorry, how may I help you Carlos?" I close my book.

"Hmm, well apparently I'm mean? And unapproachable? So I have to spend time with someone new and make friends with them. Mrs. Roland gave me a list and you seemed the most quiet and submissive. So, hi new friend, what are you doing?" He ask while sitting down next to me and waving his goons away.

"W-well I'm just reading and enjoying the sun." I hold up my book. "Yeah, not anymore. I have some "appointments" to get to." he looks at his watch. "And I wouldn't want them to wait. So, get up and follow me." He says as he gets up and starts walking. I grab my bag and jog to catch up with him.

Carlos turns a corner sharply and stop abruptly causing me to almost crash into his back. He looks around, opens his bag and hands a kid a box. The kid hands him some cash but Carlos grabs his hand. "It's double next time." he lest go, the kid nods and runs away. I go to open my mouth but he looks at me sternly and I look at the floor.

After our last class of the day Mrs. Roland stops us and turns to me. "Ah Y/N, I see you're helping mr martinelli here with his friend problem. You wouldn't mind spending more time after school with him? Maybe show him what you do for fun."

"Uh, yeah sure, I can do that." I say with a polite smile. "Ugh, great nerd stuff!" I quietly laugh and turn to Carlos. "Don't worry we're not gonna do anything boring. Now YOU follow me." I wave goodbye to Mrs. Roland and walk out of the school.

"Don't think you can bosy me around just because a teacher said so. We're not at school anymore." he says.

"Exactly I don't have to be shy and nice to you anymore. But if you don't do what I want I'll tell Mrs. Roland and get you in trouble. I still have that power. Now you be nice to me and I'll do the same." I smirk.

"Welcome to my hang out spot." I say walking through the automatic double doors, into the air-conditioned building. "The Arcade?" It was his turn to be confused.

"Yep, it's also my work place. I get paid to play and make sure the machines work, also cleaning and stocking the prizes but mostly working on the machines. Today is my day off though so we can play as regular people." I say walking in, walk to the main desk and grab my maintenance card.

"So do you have an arcade card?" "Uh, no I'm normally too busy to play games." "Ok, well it's easy to get one, just click here and put some money in. $5 should be fine for a few games." I say tapping the machine screen and turning to Carlos waiting for him to put some money in.

"Urgh, ok here, $5." He waves the bill in my face then puts it in the machine. Out pops a card I pick it up and hand it to him.

We walk over to the games, I look at him. "So what do you want to play?" He shrugs. "Ok, what about.. oh wacky gators, it would be great for your anger." "Excuse me?!" "Uh, I-i mean it's one of my favourites." I fake cough. "Uh just swipe your card and wack the gators."

"