Blind Lovee (3)

"What do you mean by that?"

I looked at Jayden apologetically. "I need you to fake stay in here with me." I admitted.

"Why are you even going through so much trouble to make this that believable?Do you still love him?"

"It's not that. I just want to show him that he can't get me back and to show him what he missed out on. I don't know why I'm telling you this,but the reason he cheated on me was because I didn't let him have sex with me. Because I wanted to wait until marriage to give myself to the person I wanted to spend my life with, but he couldn't understand that." I confessed feeling tears come to my eyes, but no I will not cry.

"So you decided to make me your fake boyfriend then eventually blow this whole thing off because it's all a lie. That's basically just a waste of time." He spoke the truth. I nodded in understanding.

I knew that this would have to come up sooner or later but I wanted to just live in the moment. I should've thought about the consequences.

"You're right. I didn't want to think about the outcome, but I understand that I can't drag you into my mess so I would like to apologize on my behalf."

I stared into his face. There was no change in his posture or facial expression.

"Why don't I walk you to your door as a nice gesture." I smiled.

"That won't be necessary." He walked over and led me into my bedrrom. I was in confusion about what he was trying to do,but when he started kissing me nothing mattered.

It was soft and gentle like he gave me a chance to pull away,but I didn't. I moaned into his mouth at the feel of his tongue going at war with mine.

"Wait...wait.." I barely got out at the loss of breath. "Are we really doing this?" I questioned because for some reason I was all for it.

"Not really." His face was passive. "Just to get this over with and to make it believable." He blushed."Since you are responsive, and want to get back at him."

"Jayden, thank you, I truly owe you one and I will be indebted to you." I stated.

"Well, I guess I can live with that." He smiled. "But don't worry I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with."

I nodded and let him lead me to the side of my bed. He started first at my neck leaving kisses and marks. I exposed my neck to him more and let the pleasure continue.

I felt his hands slid up my body and cup my breasts. He massaged them through my dress until he pulled the straps down my shoulders letting the fabric pool around my feet.

I stepped out of the dress and sat on the bed. I watched as Jayden striped down to his boxers only. I blushed at the sight of his bulge. It looked pretty big to be confined in those boxers.

"Do you trust me?" He questioned. I kept quiet for a minute. I didn't even know this guy, but he seemed like a person I would put my life in his hands.

I nodded without hesistation. "I trust you. As much as a stranger trusts another stranger." We both laughed.

I watched as he slowly made his way towards me. "Now to make this more believable we've set the mood and now all we need is the show." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my sitting position.

He pushed me against the wall, making a slight thud.Jayden quickly started kissing me feverishly, making me see stars. We broke away for seconds just to get a little intake of air, but then we were back at it again.

Jayden hoisted me up and my legs instinctively went around his waist. We were at the wall that was connected to Greg's room, so I knew he was hearing all of this. A smirk came upon my lips.

"Now rotate your hips." He suddenly stopped. I looked up into his eyes. "No, why?" He blushed.

"Your moans need to be realistic. He won't believe if you just start shouting weird stuff." He admitted.

I blushed also, "Well, that is true."

I started to rotate my hips and with the feeling of Jayden pressed against me slowly grinding.The moans just started to come out.

Greg POV

"Babe, let's do something." Audrey whined. I gnored her trying to listen for noises. It's been 3 years since me and Ebony broke up and she was already getting married to some dude.

I have to admit I am quite jealous. He gets to have her in every way possible. But that won't be for long.

That could have been me, but she wanted me to suffer. I huffed out a breath.

I bet he was lying anyway. It's been about an hour and no noises were made. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my pajamas.

"Audrey, we can do some thing fun tomorrow I promise." I smiled at her. She pouted, but laid down agreeing. I laid down beside her and started to fall asleep.

Right when my eyes were about to roll to the back of my head. I heard moans and screaming.

My eyes shot open in seconds. All I could hear was "Oh my god, Jayden... Yes!... Don't stop..." My face grew hot and I sat there....listening.

I huffed my breath when I heard her scream louder and stood up as it slowly became hushed. I stood up with my face feeling like it's on fire. I felt the anger surge through my body. It felt as if a few blood vessels would pop.

I stormed out of my room and banged on their door. I waited about 2 mins. before Jayden opened the door with Ebony behind him. Her hair was messed up and so was his.

Just looking at them together spiked my anger even more. Plus he was in hi sboxers and she was covered in a sheet. "Can you please keep it down." I spoke firmly with irritation.

I looked into Jayden's eyes as a mean of a stare down. He seemed too coy for my liking.

"Ebony you can go back to the room." Jayden spoke to Ebony as if I wasn't here. She was hesitant before, but left after he "whispered" in her ear. "I won't repeat myself or will we have to have repeat of last time." He said aloud. I knew he was doing this on purpose.

He had the nerve to say that right infront of me!!! I gave him a glare. We both watched Ebony's ass as she walked away with just the sheet wrapped around her.

Taking my eyes from Ebony I looked at Jayden. "What's the problem officer?" He spoke trying to joke with me. Is he trying to intimidate me?! Who does he think he is?!

"I want you to keep it down. I'm trying to sleep and you both are keeping me from it." I spoke in anger.

"Calm down... It's not my fault she's a screamer now I'll tell her to be quiet is that all."

I sighed letting my head down.

An idea popped into my head.

"May I please speak with Ebony.." I sighed.

"Ebony!" He yelled behind him. Before she came I gave him an intimidating smirk, he doesn't know what I have up my sleeve.

When Ebony came she looked at me in confusion. She now had on his shirt and her pajama pants. "Yes Greg?" She spoke with much attitude. Jayden left to give us some privacy.

I leaned down to whisper into her ear. "Trying to make me jealous does nothing. By the time you guys are done he'll be missing and I'll be there to pick up the pieces and I intend not to let you fall through my hands again." I smirked.

I looked into her eyes to see anger and hatred. I kept my smirk even though inside my heart slightly fell to my stomach. Those emotions will soon change, they have to. Ebony walked back into their room and I smirked at Jayden.

"Have a goodnight..." I waved.

He leaned against the door frame looking back at me. "Hold up."

I stopped and turned around. "Our wedding is in 3 weeks. I hope you could be there, but make sure your not present at our honeymoon. I mean, who knows what noises might be keeping you awake."

He closed the door before I could reply.

"That motherfucker." I growled under my breath.