Blind Lovee

This is a new story that is very different from what I ususally write,but nonetheless I hope you enjoy!

.......................................................................................

I watched as the tiny snowflakes fell on top of my windshield. Well, being that it's close to Christmas will do that for you. I got out of my black Mustang and made my way to the entrance of the grand hotel.

On my way in I handed the keys to the valet. I told him my reserved parking spot and made my way inside. The Doorman held the door opened for me as the warm air grasped me in a tight embrace.

This is exactly how my parents wanted their party to look like. I looked at the gold and white interior of the hotel with the matching furniture.

I didn't look for to long for the fact of someone interrupting me.

"Excuse me, Ma'am?"

My breath caught in my throat as I looked at the man with the uncertainty in his voice.

He had the most beautifuliest eyes I've ever seen on a man. The were a light gray with a hint of electric blue to them.

"Umm, Yes?" I answered coughing from my mouth suddenly going dry.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He said with no expression on his face, but that wasn't even the weird part. It was like he wasn't technechially looking me in the eyes.

I brushed it off as me being crazy and over thinking it. It's probably because he's like 6'3 or something.

I gave a smile and shook my head 'no'. "I just wanted to see how the party progress was going." I admitted.

"Well then, I'll be out of your hair." He smiled bowed and walked away.

I blew out a sigh. He was really sexy to be working here. He looks more like a model than anything else. I took one look back at the guy and made my way to the golden elevator.

Once inside, I pressed the number 18 and waited for my stop.

I smiled to myself getting off the elevator. The motions always get me.

I walked down the long hallway making a right at the door that read "Room 10" I took the card out my purse and put it to the scanner-lock on the door. I heard a beep before it allowed me into the small apartment.

One of my favorites about this hotel was that all the rooms were like apartments. And the higher your room is to the 20 story building the more space you get. Even the employees live here, but they're at the way bottom like the first two floors.

I walked into my bedroom and put my purse on top of my bed. I went straight to the closet and looked for a dress to wear. Since it was only 3:00 pm, I still had 3 hours until the my parent's anniversary party started.

I'm glad I went to get my hair done at 12:00 because knowing me I procrastinate alot. Especially when It's something that I need to do. Thinking of my procrastinating somehow a thought of school came to mind.

How did I even pass? They probably just wanted me to finally leave because my make-up homework was too much for the other teachers.

I shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a shower and shave all unneeded hair from my body. I turned the water on. Waiting for it to heat up I undressed and tyed my hair up. I got in once it was to a likeable temperature for me.

I got my razor and shaving cream making sure I got all unwanted hair off my body. I grabbed my body wash and put it on my wash cloth and cleaned my body from face to toe. I would say head,but I just got my hair done and they washed that for me already.