Blind Lovee (5)

Jayden walked towards me and kneeled before me. I fidgeted, Jayden would see me totally bare underneath my dress. Well, is it that bad considering we will be having sex and creating a baby together.

I closed my eyes when he slipped his head under my dress. Thank God my dress was long and didn't show anything. I felt his arms spread my legs open more and his lips on my inner thigh.

Everyone was cheering him on. While I'm in the most difficult position. I felt his tongue gave my lower lips a quick kiss. I bit my tongue. I felt the garter slide down my leg with a quick graze of his teeth.

It felt like forever which only lasted seconds.

"Whooooo!" I everyone cheered seeing the garter in Jayden's mouth.

I looked him in the eyes and blushed internally.

After what felt like forever with my embarrassment. We started our first dance. I do have to admit, even though that the song wasn't in English people were still having fun nonetheless and letting us have our moment.

When the song ended, we all started to get the real party started. We played old songs, new songs, but when Sex You by Bando Jones came on. My body moved on it's on accord. I didn't even know how me and Jayden got into the position of him holding my hips as I grinded on him on the dance floor. We weren't the only ones though.

I saw everyone mostly getting it. Even my parents which is so embarrassing...

----------

I plopped down on the chair next to Jayden. "I'm so worn out." I admitted. He nodded with that perfect smile on his face. I looked him in the face in a daze.

I wish this plan wouldn't have been the way we met. I sighed in my head. I can't think about that. Not right now. Today is my day!

....

I held onto Jayden as he held me bridal style. We made our way up to our room (hotel room) to get ready to pack. I was so exhausted from all the dancing and eating and just people in general.

I took the keycard from Jayden's pocket and slid it in the slot. The red light turned green and we entered the suite. I felt the comfort and softness of the bed and pulled Jayden down towards me.

He lifted his body off of me, so his weight wasn't crushing me.

"I have to take a shower. So we can leave." He spoke.

I groaned in irritation. "I don't want to leave." I mumbled. I felt the rumbles in his stomach as he gave a short laugh. He started to get up, but I wrapped my legs around him.

"No, let's just relax." I pouted. He narrowed his eyes at me. "You think you can trap me here... between your legs."

"On our honeymoon, I'm confident I can." I spoke in confidence. "Let's test it out when we get there, but for now I have to get ready and so do you."

Jayden unwrapped my legs and arms off of him and went into the closet. My mouth was as wide as my eyes. Did he just?... he walked out with clothes in his hand consisting of some gray dress pants and a white button up with his black briefs.

"You better get ready we have a flight to take in 30 minutes and it takes hours to get there." He spoke with his back towards me walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

I glared at the door.

********************

I glanced at Jayden as his eyes were closed and his headphones on top of his head , probably playing a song that I wouldn't care to listen to.

I huffed. Even though I knew this wasn't real. I still had the heart to keep going letting my emotions get involved. I knew I should've broke off the deal at my parent's anniversary.... I was so stupid!... I'm supposed to feel guilty and sad that I was using him, right? But I knew I wasn't using him. He may have thought that, but I do have to admit... I care about him... for the past months we've been together and planning our 'fake' wedding, I couldn't help but care more and more for him.

I closed my eyes, taking in a deep gust of air. Why did I have to have him under these type of circumstances.... It's only a matter of time until someone gets hurt and dare i say it is me... dare I say he tries to have a mistress. I would cut it off!

I massaged my temples. Just that thought was making my brain hurt. I closed my eyes getting the image out of my head. Well, I tried to get the image out my head. I sighed and closed my eyes two more hours until relaxation.

I felt someone shake me awake. I groaned I guess we landed. I slowly opened my eyes, letting out a yawn. I looked out the window seeing that it was becoming morning. Wow, I slept alot more than two hours.

I got up out of my seat, making my way to the door. When I looked out I saw a black Mercedes Benz waiting with a blank faced Jayden. I made my way down the stairs careful not to fall like last time....but that's a story for another day.

Once I reached them at the car, he opened the door for me making sure I was in first. I watched as he walked around the car to get into the seat beside me.

I gave a slight smile and turned my head towards the window. This will be an eventful 'honeymoon'.