Blind Lovee (2)

The statement knocked me back a bit, but I recovered quickly by acting casual. The bass in his voice would kill any woman. It was sexy...

"Well, then how can you see around this giant hotel?" I looked at him quizzically.

"My condition isn't as bad as you think. I can see all white, but I still have black to outline everything. It's complicated."

I nodded. "It may be complicated,but I think I understand."

"Could you do me a favor?" He looked at me blankly. I blushed. The heat of his gaze was making me a little uncomfortably frustrated.

"Can you be my date for tonight?" I asked with confidence.

For some time he said nothing,but then he just looked away from me acting like I didn't just ask him something.

"Please! It'll just be for tonight. A one time thing." I begged. "My ex is here with his girlfriend and I would really really appreciate it if you would do me this favor. You don't even have to really do anything, just stay with me all night and have fun with me." I explained quickly.

I held my hands together in a prayer motion. "Please!" I whispered.

"Fine." He face showed irritation, but either way it still looked beautiful upon his face. I looked at my surroundings. What would be convincible? I took hold of his hand intertwining it with mine.

"We are going to dance." I pulled him along and as we got to the dance floor, the true works began. I began to loosen up and lose myself in the rhythm of the music.

I turned my back to his front and started to gyrate against him. I heard an intake of breath. I mentally laughed.

His body was frozen in place. I turned around. "Could you atleast act like you want to dance with me."

I grabbed his hands and put them around my waist. "Now, follow my lead."

I turned back around and started to move my hips in a rhythmic motion. He slowly followed in suit and soon enough we were dancing.

More like dirty dancing because his hands were all over me and when I say that we were pressed together, we were pressed together.

When 3 songs passed we stopped and I led him to the bar.

"Would you like a drink?" I turned around to the server and shook my head 'no'.

I felt a hand go around my waist and stay just above my ass. I looked at Jayden. His eyes squinted looking away from me. What was he looking at?

I leaned into his side just standing there. At first it was silent between us,but I started up a conversation and soon I knew a little bit about him. The funny stories he told were endless.

The whole time he would get to a funny part a sly smile would be upon his face. It was like he was replaying the memories in his head. He was such a devious kid back then.

I found out that his dad is the owner of the hotel and he liked to help around just to pass the time.

We were having a good laugh when I heard my name being called from the one person I dreaded the most.

Greg.

"Hey, Ebony. Long time no see." He smirked.

"Oh Hi Greg, It's been awhile." I gave a fake smile. I looked at the red head on his arm. "Where's Isabell? I was pretty sure you guys were going to end up together." I gave fake confused innocence.

"Ebony, you know that was a mistake." His smirk faltered. "I actually came here to see you, but I see you've got a new man." He looked Jayden up and down.

"Yeah, it was shortly after you cheated on me. I've found someone who actually cared."

"Oh really, well that's nice."

Jayden bent down to whisper in my ear asking if this was my ex and I nodded. "Why don't I order us drinks." Jayden in his deep voice.

"I'll be right back I'll go get a drink also." Greg said with a frown, but quickly played it off. I nodded and started mingling with Greg's date for tonight.

I kept my eye on Jayden as he was at the bar, when Greg went up to him and started talking to him and smirking like always. I started walking over to see what they were saying,but Once I was close enough I couldn't move at the words I was hearing.

"So Jayden have you had sex with her yet?" Greg asked Jayden.

"Why does it matter to you?" Jayden looked at him with bored eyes.

Anger plastered on Greg's face. Then a smirk appeared once again. "Actually I'm surprised. That you stayed with her this long. She was such a tease. All she did was kiss and hold hands. I bet you also cheated to let out your sexual frustration." Greg laughed.

Jayden laughed also."Actually we've never had sex before yet. She wants to wait until the honeymoon, but I don't think we're talking about the same person."

Greg looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean 'Not the same person'."

"She's wild I'll say and kind of bossy, but highly submissive, if you know what I mean. And by the silence I don't think you do."

"Mr.Jayden here are your drinks."

Jayden bowed to the bartender and held our drinks in his hands just to turn around and face me.

My face completely mimicked Greg's. I was in the state of shock like no other.

"Well, I have to go my girlfriend is waiting for me." I watched as Jayden walked towards me and slid his hand around my waist. I felt his hand hesistate, but it held my ass and I looked up at him. Someone is playing boyfriend really well.

I felt in the back of mind an eerie feeling, so I knew Greg was staring Daggers at us. That made me smile a bit. The Joy of Revenge.

"How about we dance again?" I smiled.

For the rest of the night we had a good time even though Jayden was a bit of an awkward dancer still,but we had a good time and he even met my family when we went to eat. Thanks to Greg they all think I'm getting married and my mom is sad I didn't tell her.

This will be hard to tell the truth about. I sighed.

When everyone started leaving and saying goodbye. Jayden and me went into the elevator and he walked me to my room.

"Thank you for helping me tonight." I'll make sure to tell my parents that it was all a lie, so don't worry 'I'll be out of your hair'." I impersonated his voice. He laughed and nodded.

I gave him a hug saying thank you again. When I was slowly letting go, the elevator dinged and I saw from the corner of my eye that it opened to show Greg and his girl were walking our way.

I kept my eyes on Jayden and whispered sorry. Before he knew it I was kissing him. I slowly trailed my hands down under his shirt and pulled his body toward mine.

It took him awhile,but he started kissing back and pressed me against the door. He pulled my leg around around his waist as we were pressed against the door.

I let out a moan and his hands moved up from my waist until the were beneath my breast. I moaned and pulled back. Turning my head towards Greg and his date who didn't even turn their heads.

"Oh we are so sorry." I apologized." We didn't see you guys."

I turned my attention back at Jayden. "Babe, I think we should continue in our room." I smiled. He just looked at me with confusion in his face. Maybe he didn't know they were there? I have no clue.

"I guess this is goodnight." I said to Greg getting out my key card and unlocking the door. I grabbed Jayden and pulled him inside.

Before I closed the door I heard "Yeah,but keep it down we're right next door." He said through gritted teeth. Then stomping then slamming of a door.

I looked at Jayden.

"Umm, well, I guess you will be here for a while." I smiled awkwardly.

Well, this is gonna be a long night.