Chapter 14

📸

It's been a week.

A week since me and fuckshits fight, I keep my distance when we're in public and hanging out with the guys.
He doesn't look at me or even say anything to me, the guys have noticed and asked multiple times on what's wrong with us but I told them to ask him.
Ruben has stayed with me at the house, keeping me company.

<<<>>>

4:28pm

"Your burning it!" I yell as Ruben messes around with his grilled cheese on a pan.
I sat on the counter watching him.

"It's fineee your so dramatic" he says back ,flipping it to see a black stiff pierce of bread

"Am I still Dramatic?" I ask laughing at him.

"It's not even that burnt!" He spits back "I'll feed it to your 'dog'" he says mocking me

"Shut upppp it was 1 timeee" I groan
He really doesn't let anything go.

*know knock*

"I'll get it!" I yell jumping off the counter. "Make sure you don't burn mine!" I add walking out the kitchen towards the front door. Must be the guys or something, they usually come chill here.

"Hel-" I stop when I see a women with a tight black skirt that went up to her knees, she wore a blazer with a white dress shirt and a hideous necklace probably from her grandmother.
I immediately knew why she was here.

"Hello there, my names Melissa treen. I work with social service's! You must me kaylenn sanchez ,Is your mother or father home?" She says in a perky 'I'm rich because my husband died' voice. I cringed at my full name, nobody calls me by my full name unless I'm in trouble at school or my dads mad.

"Umm" I'm stuck on what to say next I mean do I tell her my dads in jail and the last time I seen my mom was because of her.

"Kay who's here?" Ruben says coming from the kitchen.

I turn to look at him with a 'help me' face.
"Oh who are you? I didn't know
Mr sanchez had two kids"
She says bending done to meet eye level like we're a couple 5 years old.

"No this is my friend and my mom and dad aint home Right now so please tryagainanothertime" I quickly say before trying to close the door but her big jumbo elephant foot stopped it.

"When will another time be good?" She asks peaking her head thru the crack.

Hmmm maybe In 7 to 8 months.

"Maybe next week or the next after that." I say pushing he head back and closing the door fully, locking it.

I slowly slide down the door.

"I can't go back" I whisper

"Go back? Who was that?" Ruben says confused
Kinda forgot he was there.

"Old friend.." I say before getting off the ground.

It smells weird

"Ruben..."

"Yes?"

"Did you leave the stove on?"

"Oh fuck!!" He runs into the kitchen quickly turning off the stove.

"Your so dumb" I say laughing walking into the kitchen.
He dumps both of the grilled cheese into the garbage.
I walk behind him patting his back
"Feed it to the dog"
He just shakes his head laughing.

<<<>>>

6:47pm

"Who was that lady?" Ruben asked as we sat outside of the 24 hour fast food restaurant, Rubens grilled cheese didn't work out so we had to come here.

"she's just a old friend" I say eating my fries off my board, I would tell him about her and my past but she won't be around long.

Ok not like that! I mean she's gunna go bother someone else's family.

I'm not gunna kill her.

But for what she did maybe.

"It didn't seem like a 'friend' when you pushed her head out the door" he says giggling,
I just laugh with him.

We sat watching cars drive by and the birds fight for the fries Ruben threw, some entertainment I guess.

"Yo I didn't know y'all lil nigggas where here!"
we turn to see who was yelling and see fuckshit coming from a group of older people, at least 20 years old.

He staggered his way over to us, I looked at Ruben and he looked at me with the same facial expression.
It was obvious he was drunk.

He bends over Ruben rubbing his head laughing making Rubens beanie come off. Ruben just kinda pushed his hands away, I just giggle not knowing what to do.

"Where'd you come from?" Ruben asks putting his beanie back on.

"Ahaha y'all lil niggas wanna go for a ride?" He says laughing dropping his board on the sidewalk, ignoring Rubens question.

"No were good, me and Ruben are about to go home" I say standing up well reaching to help Ruben up.

We both just stand there as fuckshit stood looking at us, his eyes are droopy and his mouth hung open.

"Oh I see, so y'all lil niggas like a thing now?" He asks raising his voice pointing at us.

"Chill it ain't even like that" Ruben says getting defensive.
Fuckshit got in rubens face
Having a stare down for no reason.

"Let's go" I say pulling Rubens arm
"Bitch" fuckshit mumbles before turning to pick up his board.

Ruben quickly pushed my hand off his arm and punched fuckshit right in the face.

889 words🏹

I'm on my way home!!!!!
Yay
I tried proof reading this so sorry if theres any mistakes.