Chapter 7

You good?

3:42pm

We all sat on the couches well ruben and sunburn sat on the floor, I sat next to ray as fuckshit doesn't want to be near me.
I understand why he's mad but you can't be mad just because someone doesn't want to kiss you.

We where watching people skate on the tv in silence. All you could hear was the tv and cars driving by the shop.

I felt kinda tired from skating  and staying up past 12.
I felt my eyes get heavy, I laid my head into rays shoulder lightly.
He must have got the message because he pulled his arm up and wrapped it around me.

~~~~~~~~

"Dad?" I screamed as I saw my father
Beating of what looked like my mother.

He ran towards me hitting me in the face.

I fell.

Into nothing.

It turned dark.

I couldn't breath.

It felt as if time stopped.

I couldn't feel anything.

It was peaceful.

"Kay"

"Kay!"

"Kay!"

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up squinting at the sunlight from the window to see ray looking down at me, I was laying across his lap.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face.

I felt all sweaty and gross.

I sat up seeing it was only
Me and him, the others must be out back.

"You where breathing really heavy"
He explained

"Uh it was just a nightmare." I answered trying to stay calm.

"Are you for real okay though?, didn't just seem like a nightmare" he asked still a little worried.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to avoid telling him what was
Actually wrong.

"6:59" he answered calmly

"What?!, why didn't you wake me up?" I said questioning the fact that he let
Me sleep on him for over 3 hours.

"You seemed peaceful until yk?" he explains scratching the back of his neck nervously."also fuckshit told ya about last night" he said eyeing me.

"Where is everyone?"I asked still trying to avoid everything.

"Fuckshit left after you fell asleep, said he had 'shit to do'" ray explained putting air quotes obviously not believing him.
"Sunburn left with his mom , Ruben went to get us food and fourthgrade went with him." He added as well getting up

"Where you goin?" I said stretching across the couch.

"Bro I had to use the bathroom for the last hour" he said running to the bathroom around the corner.

I just laughed sitting back up.

I wonder what fuckshit had to do
If he even had something to do.
I feel bad, I mean her let me
Sleep at his house and I couldn't even kiss him.

My thoughts got interrupted as ray came out of the bathroom sitting back down beside me.

"Soo now you gon tell me what's ACTUALLY wrong?" He said
"And why fuckshit had 'shit to do'" putting air quotes again.

I felt a different bond with ray, like a brother and sister type bond.
Not that I know how that feels but still, I felt close to him.

8:37pm

I explained everything to ray, the whole 'dad' stuff.
He said I could stay at his house until I figure out everything.
I also had to explain 'fuckshit' and why he was mad.
Ray told me about fuckshit and his past, saying he never saw him mad about a girl, which is weird.
He said he don't do relationships, he just fucks and dips.
So honestly I don't see the problem? Maybe he hates rejection
(Same thats why I'm single :))

<<<>>>

Me and ray where skating to his house because fuckshit never came back. I feel bad and I shouldn't, I don't know what his problem is.

The sun was setting as we where skating down the highway,
It felt nice to have someone to talk to about everything that's going on.

642 words🥐
I'm going camping!!! So I won't update until Sunday! But I will write when I'm gone sooo expect at least 3 chapters on Sunday.