Chapter 1

The worst.

"FUCK YOU!" The school security yelled. He chased me all the way around the school, whatta idiot.

I skated away laughing at him. The school was closed for summer but the guy has no life, thinking he's the police or some shit.

I was skating around the school when that bitch came outta nowhere yelling.

Hi I'm kay
And that guy who just yelled at me was George, we have a love- hate relationship...mostly hate. He works as the school security because nobody else wants the job.
He's always up my ass about skating at the school, I mean can you blame me? The skate park is where all the 'wannabe' skaters who sit on the skatepark go.
I'm not going all the way across LA to go find another skate park, fuck that.

Oh shit were supposed to be talking about me um I live with my alcoholic father ahah surprise surprise!
My mom left when I was around 7 but fuck her. I hate talking about myself, I don't really have friends' I mean I meet people' we talk' say hi to each other when we see each other but I don't really have people I hand out with all day.

Anyways back to the story :)

Its currently 8:00pm and I'm getting ready for the party. I don't like party's but etsee invited me.

Etsee was one of my old middle school besties but we fell off when we got to jr high.
She found other girls who where all about 'guys' 'makeup' 'party's' and all that shit.
I hate that shit, I swear I'm not a girl.

Found a outfit:

This will work.
Now to just figure out how to leave without getting caught.

Fuck it!

I grabbed my board and sum weed and jumped out the window.
Her house was quite a ways away so
I rode my skateboard all the way.

<<<>>>

8:30pm
I stopped in front of the house, knocking on the door.
Etsee opened the door
"You came oh my god! Finally!" She yells hugging me letting the whole city know
"Yup I did" I say hugging back laughing.
"Come come I want you to meet some of my friends!"she exclaims dragging me thru the door.
She was already drunk and the party only started?

She dragged me to the kitchen where a few people sat around the table
"This is ray, fuckshit, fourth grade and Ruben" she slurred pointing at the 4 guys around the table.
Ray looked older then all of them, pretty cute in my opinion.
Fuckshit was fine and had sum nice ass hair, fourth grade just smiled at me. Ruben was a different type of fine, he had a black beanie on with his hair poking out the sides.

"Guys this is kayy, one of my besties" she said holding onto me.

"Wus good lil mama" fuckshit said smiling at me, he sounded drunk.
I just smiled back not knowing what to say.Ray smiled back as well laughing at fuckshits failed attempt to flirt, Ruben kinda just stared from across the table which was a little uncomfortable.

"Um imma go get a drink you want one?" Etsee said clearly feeing the awkward tension.
"Sure" I smiled as she let go of me walking towards the fridge.
I turned back around to see the guys all in there own convo, I just sat down awkwardly not knowing what else to do.
I started picking at my stickers at the bottom of my bored when ray spoke up.

"You skate?"
He asked breaking away from the convo he was having.

"Yeah, do you?" I asked back
"Yup, we all do actually" he said looking at all the guys.

"Ight chill out nigga before y'all start fucking" fuckshit said laughing.

"Nigga shut up,I was just trying to be nice" ray spat back

"Yeah yeah" fuckshit mumbled trying not to laugh.

"Here you go" etsee came back handing me a red solo cup filled with i don't even know what.
I took a drink cringing at the taste,
I do drink but I don't know what the fuck is in this.
I just downed the rest not thinking like the dumbass I am.

There was people everywhere, drinking , dancing, throwing up. I would rather be home rn but I'm here.

It's been about 30-40 minutes and I had about 3 of whatever etsee gave me.
I was drunk but I could mange, I was currently dancing with Etsee in the living room.

I was having fun dancing with her, she was holding my hips as I faced away from her slowly grinding onto her laughing. I saw Fuckshit staring so I winked at home, he just laughed. If I was sober I wouldn't do that.

The song ended and me and her fell onto the couch dying of laughter from god knows what.

"I miss this" she blurted out
"I do too" I agreed.putting my head onto her shoulder with her doing the same.

We walked back to the kitchen.
"You got a pipe?" I asked her grabbing my weed from my pocket
"Ouu yes hold on" she exclaimed running to her room.

She can backs few minutes later with a pipe.

We smoked 3 bowls and smoked a few with fuckshit and Ruben.
We where all high as fuck laughing at dumb shit that we thought and blurted out.

I was sitting across from fuckshit, he was laughing at something and everything went into slow motion.
I stared at him taking in all his facial features, his cute ass smile, the was his eyes squinted when he laughed. I guess I was staring a lot cause when I came too he was looked back smirking, he winked and I got so embarrassed. I just looked away blushing, I think it's the drugs at this point.

I read the clock 12:23am
OMG I NEED TO GET HOME!
Fuck

"Yo etsee I gotta go I'll call you tomorrow!" I yelled at a grabbed my board staggering to the door.
"Yo wait" I heard ray yell
"We can drive you, we have to head out too" he offered well more like demanded
"Uhh sure" is slured out as he guided be to the black jeep out front.

"Uhh you can sit in front and I'll squeeze in the back" ray said
"Okay" I jumped into the front well fuckshit and the others got in.

The rest was a blur.

1082 words 🥴
Ahh I hate it here