Chapter 4

💔

7:26 pm

I sat in my room crying,,with bruises all over my body.

30 minutes prior

"WHERE TF WERE YOU!" My dad screamed from the living room as I walked thru the door
"I was with some friends" I replied softly not wanting to anger him anymore then he is, if that's possible looking at the veins popping out of his neck. He had blood shot eyes showing he was on somthing
"I SAW YOU! DONT FUCKING LIE!"
He yelled with pure anger in his voice.
"You saw what? I was with friends dad I swear" I said taken back by the fact he thought I was lying, what did he see?
"I SAW YOU GET OUT OF A CAR FILLED WITH GUYS!"
"There my friends dad I swear"
"YOU FUCKING SLUT! NO THIER NOT! WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH A STUPID LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU!! YOUR A SLUT JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!"
I stood there as my tears starting forming in my eyes.
I was shocked,,he never talked about my mom.

End of flashback

"Yo?" Fuckshit said answering the phone
"Fuckshit?" I asked making sure I dialled the right number.

He gave me his number when we where at the school to get ahold of him and the guys.

"Kay?" He asked confused
"Uh yeah it's me um can you come get me?" I asked as quietly as possible considering the fact that my dad was on the other side of the door yelling slurs.

"Yeah I can, you good?"

"You slut get out here!"

"Uh-" my voice cracked as I tried to stop crying
"I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said as I heard his car door open on the other end.
"O- ok"

<<<>>>
I got ready wearing a oversized red hoody with shorts under.
I heard fuckshit pull up our front so I grabbed my duffle bag that I packed filled with anything I needed, grabbed whatever money I had from a shoebox I had on top my closet.

I walked out my door running to the front door to get my shoes, as I opened the door I heard my dad yell

"DONT BOTHER COMING BACK"

I ran out the door with tears in my eyes, I jumped into the passenger seat.

He pulled out the driveway and started driving, there was a lot of awkward silence.

"You can drop me off at a motel I have sum mon-" I tried explaining before he cut me off.
"Yo kay don't sweat it, you can stay at my house" he said with his goofy ass smile.
"No i can stay at a motel, I don't want to intrude" I said
"It's fine, my parents are gone to sum business shit and I got nun else to do PLUS I'm not gunna make you stay in sum bum ass motel where you probably gon get stolen"

I gave in not wanting to argue knowing he wouldn't budge.
I stayed silent the whole ride to his house, it wasn't awakened silence like before.

We pulled up to this nice ass house

Damn this mans got that money money

It had a front gate that opened when you pull up that led you to the house, it was a 2 story house that had a big front door along with a nice 2 door garage.

We got off, he led me to the front door.
We walked in greeted by a huge living room with a huge tv on the one wall.

I wish I lived like this

He led me to a room with posters all over the wall, skating, bands and sum pictures of him when he was younger.

I wondered his room looking at the stuff he had hanging on the wall, there was pictures of him and ray when they where younger skating down a ramp.

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll go sleep on the couch" he said grabbing some clothes to sleep in
"Fuckshit im not making you sleep on the couch dude" I said with a 'you fr?' Face
"Girl don't trip bout me I'm ight" he reassured me smiling
"The bathroom is down the hall to the left if you need it and the kitchens to the right, help yourself"
He said walking out

I grabbed his arm before he could leave not thinking of what I was gunna say.
He turned back looking at me, I just stared back like a idiot.

"Uh thank you... for everything" I said finally
He smiled "it's fine ma, we gotta look out for each other" I smiled back

He walked out pausing to look back smiling turning as he walked around the corner to the living room.

I think I fell

                      12:53 am

That night I couldn't sleep
I was stuck in my thoughts 💭

I couldn't stop thinking about fuckshit,

Do I have feelings? I mean I just met the guy like 2 days ago Jesus!
Well he is cute but ughhhh idk

Why am I thinking about a boy when I just got kicked out of my house?

Where am I gunna stay?
I can't stay here forever?
Can I? Omg no!!!

After my mental breakdown I decided I needed water

I got outta bed slowly opening the door walking down the hall going to the right into the kitchen.

It was silent except for the tv playing.
It was connected to the living room where fuckshit layed sleeping.

I looked for a glass and got some water from the tap.

"Yk we have water bottles in the fridge?"
I twitched so bad holy shit

"HOLY FUCK!" I yelled turning to see fuckshit staring at me from the couch
"You scared the shit outta me you idiot!" I said catching my breath well he laughed
"Sorry ma thought you knew I was up" he said still laughing

"I can't sleep so I decided to watch tv" he explained
"I can't sleep either" I said looking down at the floor putting the glass into the sink.

"Come sit" he said patting the spot beside him

1018 words💔

Sooo imma make this a fuckshit story 🥴 ahhhh