Alone part 2

Destini's P.O.V 

I look around the little dark room and I think to myself... What did I do that was so bad that Jase can never see me again....I grab the bar on the door and pull at it and scream for Athos. A few seconds later he is standing at the door with a slight frown on his face... then he says " what child?" I say " why cant Jase ever see me again...." He looks down and says " because you almost killed him..." I just look at him then i fall down on the floor and look at the blood on me and say " is this his blood?" He clears his throat and says " yes... most of it is..." I start to cry and say" but why did i go after him? he is a werewolf..." He says softly" youre a hybrid and apparently you wanted some of his blood as well as a humans. i thought you would only need a small about of human blood but its like your wolf wanted blood as well... human blood." I just sit in the corner then say" please train me so i can see him again...i love him..." 

He opens the door and sits infront of me and says" Destini.... you cant see him again he wont remember you he asked me to make sure he forgot you ... everything about you... all of it even from when you two were kids....." I feel a sharp pain shoot through my chest and i breath in deep and feel a painful sadness over come my body. I look at Athos and say" so i can never see him again.... ever?" He looks at me and says " you can see him but you cant be with him or talk to him...." I just nod and then say " so what happens if I do talk to him and see him?" He looks at me with a serious look and says " every memory will come back and it will be more than him and his wolf can handle... it will drive him insane..." I

I just sigh and say" okay so train me Athos... I wont talk to him ill just watch him from a distance...." He nods and stands up. He puts out his hand, offering me help to get up i take his hand and then we walk up stairs and he says " would you like a shower and some new clothes... you are covered in blood my child..." I just nod and then he shows me my room and a the bathroom and brings me some clothes and things then he says " When you are done come down stairs to the Living room and do not go in the kitchen for right now...." I just nod and he smiles and then walks off.

I stare at myself in the mirror and then strip down and get a nice long shower. I stand there and think about Jase then i think about how Athos raped me and how he is now the only person i have in this world... I think how i dont  hate Athos... when i really should but ... again he is all i have... Jase is gone....

Athos's P.O.V

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and I sigh then i start to clean up the mess. After awhile I give up and I just walk to my room and pull on some Jeans and a v-neck T-shirt then i walk down stairs and Destini is sitting on the couch with her knees up to her chest, she is staring at the fire. I clear my throat and she jumps then looks at me and says " oh hey, Athos." I slightly smile and I sit down on the other end of the couch and she says " why did you want me to come down here and sit with you?" I shrug my shoulders and say " uhhh... i really dont know i figured you didnt need to be alone... I wanted to make sure you are okay..." She just looks at me and then says " we arent gonna be friends and we arent gonna fall in love like in the damn movies Athos... You raped me and you are a selfish prick with no heart! Im here for you to train me and that is it then im leaving im going somewhere else.. somewhere you and Jase are no where around."

I just look away and feel sadness over come we as well as anger then I jump up and yell and say" IM SO SORRY DESTINI!!!! IM SORRY I RAPED YOU.... I AM BEYOND WORTHLESS FOR THAT AND AS FAR AS LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP... FUCK THEM I DONT NEED THEM AND IM NOT SELFISH NOR AM I A FUCKING PRICK.... I WANT TO HELP YOU BECAUSE I RAPED YOU AND I CHANGED YOU BECAUSE JASE NEEDED YOU AND CAUSE I RAPED YOU AND I FELT WHAT HAPPENED WAS KINDA MY FAULT!! IM SO SORRY... AND LEAVE NOW IF YOU WANT!!!! I AM NOT STOPPING YOU!!!" 

She just looks at me and then begins to cry ... I just sigh and then get down on my knees and I hug her. I actually hug her. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me back as she still cries. I pick her up and sit her in my lap and just hold her as she cries. I  play with her hair and softly say" Destini.. it will be okay... you will get through this i promise ...." She looks at me with her big purple/gold/red eyes and they are so full of pain and sadness. I wipe the tears from her face and say " Destini... youre crying blood..." she looks at my hands and her shirt and my shirt and she cries more then says" why Athos!" I shrug my shoulders... and say " i do not know, love... I will figure it out though..."

She climbs off my lap and then i stand up and take off my shirt and walk into the laundry room and grab a clean one then i search for a  shirt for her. When i walk into the living room she is asleep on the couch I put a blanket over her and the shirt on the back of the couch then i kiss the top of her head and walk up stairs to my room. I pulls off my shirt and my jeans then i turn on my tv and lay on my bed. I lay there thinking about what she said about how i raped her and how we wont be friends or fall in love. That kind of hurt me... but i understand where she is coming from with all of that. I roll over onto my side and think to myself okay Athos tomorrow you start training her....

A/N heyyyyy beautiful readers! i am like in love with this chapter! you tell me what you think! comment and vote :3

                                DarkAngel_708